Marc Jacobs Classic Tote just ordered from Bloomies on line

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Does anyone have this bag? any info on it...do you love it???
just got it on line but back ordered....is it from this past year?
47b8df25b3127cceb375d2cbe31b00000025108ActWzNm3bNi

Soft calf leather classic tote with double handles. Two front exterior zip pockets. Pushlock detail on bottom. Goldtone hardware. Inside zip pocket.
Catalog Item Number: 69981
Black (09)
16" W x 12 1/2"H x 4 1/2 "D
15 1/2" drop
Imported from Italy
Please note, not all colors may be available
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Color: Black
ORIG $ 1050 REDUCED TO 750

got this for 514 bloomingdales on line! IF it shows up it will be my FIRST ACTUAL MJ NOT MBMJ!!!

PLEASE I HOPE IT IS NOT CANCELLED!

I don't think I've seen it IRL, but I think it might be kind of big, if it's the same as what I think I saw.... Still, it's a great bag, and the price is amazing! You could always return it if you don't like it. I hope you get it without any mishap!

This bag is from the soft calf line of the Fall 2007 collection. The only place I saw it online was Bloomingdales. Here's the info I have for it in the reference library: (#74 ). It looks like you got a great deal! Congrats!! Don't forget to post pictures of it when it arrives! :smile:

This bag is from the soft calf line of the Fall 2007 collection. The only place I saw it online was Bloomingdales. Here's the info I have for it in the reference library: (#74 ). It looks like you got a great deal! Congrats!! Don't forget to post pictures of it when it arrives! :smile:
OH MELLY thank you so much! got my fingers crossed it comes through!
if so i will post pix of every nook and cranny! lol
again, thank you so much everyone for welcoming me to this 'family' ....tell me how did MJ get under my skin so fast! lol

to be continued!

ginger:yahoo:

47b8df30b3127cceb3c402c0b16f00000026108ActWzNm3bNi

ohmygosh it just arrived!!!! I AM BREATHLESS!i just got home from work.....battery dead on
better digital camera.......
and then the forum went down for maintenance lolol:nuts:

have to get dinner with mother...husband at work brining batteries home

oh heck i will just post a few with the crappy camera please excuse....

dying to know what you think...will take better pix tomorrow

lol