Need advice re: Ink color, please

LittlePetunia

Dec 29, 2006
Hi - I haven't seen this in-person - am looking for a Bleecker leather duffle on Ebay - considering ink because it is different than black (practically all my other bags are black!). Does ink really stand out as navy blue? Or more of a grayish blue? Would it look okay with a black leather jacket? TIA!

I have the duffle in Ink and I would say it's more of a gray blue than a navy blue. I would post pics for you but my battery just died. I think it would look fine with a black leather jacket.

It's definately more of a gray blue then navy. I love my Thompson Hobo in Ink, it's a beautiful color and I normally wouldn't get a bag in blue.

I just got a Bleecker Large Leather flap in Ink at the outlets yesterday (they had the duffle in Ink too, It was beautiful but I already have black, magenta and wine!). I posted this in a different thread, but it might help with you color question. I found the Ink to be darker than I expected (this was a good thing for me). I really like it. Easy to wear with jeans. Here's my photo, hope it helps:

IMG_0006.jpg

I just got a Bleecker Large Leather flap in Ink at the outlets yesterday (they had the duffle in Ink too, It was beautiful but I already have black, magenta and wine!). I posted this in a different thread, but it might help with you color question. I found the Ink to be darker than I expected (this was a good thing for me). I really like it. Easy to wear with jeans. Here's my photo, hope it helps:

IMG_0006.jpg

What a great looking bag! I have the medium bleecker duffle in ink and really like the color. Your outlet finds post really has me tempted to head south to see what's there. The key chain/fob you have attached to your bag is really nice. Did you get it recently? or some time ago?

;)

I also have the ink medium duffle and love it. It's definitely a darker grey/blue color. My husband commented that he thought it was black until I wore it with a black coat and he could see the difference. It's a great bag and I :heart: the color. I'm usually more of a black purse carrier (with the exception of my whiskey Ali) but the ink is beautiful. Plus, the bleecker leather is gorgeous and so soft!

I agree that it is a grey/blue...my med/ ink duffle is very smokey dark grey/blue while the ink large flap is a tad more bluer and lighter...so each ink is unique...can be a bit lighter and more towards blue or a darker/grey toned blue that can almost pass for black. I love my darker smokier blue more...but both are lovely and def. great for those who usu. love to carry black bags...it also goes with most everything that would normally go well w/black as I tend to wear a lot of neutrals and blacks...and the ink looks fab w/ those colors.

What a great looking bag! I have the medium bleecker duffle in ink and really like the color. Your outlet finds post really has me tempted to head south to see what's there. The key chain/fob you have attached to your bag is really nice. Did you get it recently? or some time ago?

;)

Thanks! I got the key fob online at coach.com around November 07. They may still be available thru JAX:
Bleecker Charm Keyfob
Style #: 92186
Price: $98