Ergo Belted Magazine in Tobacco is here!!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Hello All:

My Ergo Belted Magazine tote No. 11266 is here in tobacco. This is a very lovely bag.
I am not sure if I am keeping it though as I would prefer the plum. Here are some pictures. Two pictures are in natural light.

Attachments

• IMG0003_21.jpg
    IMG0003_21.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG0002_17.jpg
    IMG0002_17.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG0001_49.jpg
    IMG0001_49.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 109
It is beautiful Liz! Look, the legacy lining is peeking :smile:
Plum color sounds yummy! Good luck choosing?! Congrats if you decided to keep this one or both!

That bag is beautiful and looks great on you, Liz! I know what you mean about the plum, though - I have the plum belted hobo and the color is just fantastic. I hope they come out with these totes in patent for the spring - that's my next purchase!

For me the plum is a very neutral color that goes with most of the browns and grays that I wear. I already have alot of brown bags and would like something different.
I ordered the Plum one and will hopefully have it by Monday. I will post comparison pictures when I get it so you guys can see. I may just decide to keep this one though
because I really love the tobacco color and it is a different shade of brown for me.

Liz,

Anyway you can keep that one and still hunt down a plum one? Can you get the plum through JAX or have you found one at an outlet anywhere? The tobacco is such a fantastically rich color, but I agree about the plum..my plum ergo tote is just amazing and the color isn't seen often. I also agree that it's really a wonderful neutral color; I'm going to be traveling some next month and plan on it being my constant companion!

Its a beautiful color but I agree, if you already have a lot of brown bags, I would go for the plum. Sounds like the plum will match a lot of your wardrobe too. Good Choice!:tup: Can't wait to see pics of the plum!!! :yes:

CONGRATS, LIZ!!! Your new ergo tote is GORGEOUS!!! I, personally, given a choice, prefer the tobacco over the plum (I just bought my new tobacco ergo belted hobo and I am loving her!!!!) BUT, that said, if I could snag a plum belted ergo hobo at the outlets real cheap, then that baby is going to be following me home!!!! I cant wait to see comparison pics and hear which bag you decide to keep! Good luck w/ your decision....this is going to be a hard one!!!!

Liz,

Anyway you can keep that one and still hunt down a plum one? Can you get the plum through JAX or have you found one at an outlet anywhere? The tobacco is such a fantastically rich color, but I agree about the plum..my plum ergo tote is just amazing and the color isn't seen often. I also agree that it's really a wonderful neutral color; I'm going to be traveling some next month and plan on it being my constant companion!

TejasMama:

I am trying to hunt down a plum one, so far my outlets don't have any. I will call again
next week and see what I find. The plum color is an amazing color in the size you have.
I am using my Ergo Turquoise Tote. Gosh, I just love this bag so much and it is so cheery.

I will let you guys know if I can find anything in the plum color. thanks, Liz