Yeah...Right dear...

cadillactaste

Aug 3, 2007
So my husband was telling me he much prefered my collecting Boyds Bears. (A hobby I did when my oldest went to every day all day kindergarten) I had found a really cool museum online. And made a list of all these really old retired bears. Some are one of the firsts they even made! Well...I ran out of room. And stopped...

Well...I have a Longaberger basket purse...And a few non-name bags...Then I got hooked on COACH~:girlsigh: Now I "NEVER" use the other bags...:rolleyes: Though I most likely will my Longaberger...I always recieved TONS of compliments on it. The others...I have one little organizer handbag. And even though it's not a Coach...It's still cute. And...THE ONLY BLACK BAG I OWN~!:nogood: I know...I know...But with Auburn hair...Browns so are me~:girlsigh:

Well he's telling me that I better not even THINK of starting to collect Coach. Or purses for that fact...He much prefered Boyds due to them being where someone could see them at all times...And NOT in the closet when not in use...:nogood: Men...They just don't understand...

Guess I won't tell him I have 4 Coach handbags...:supacool: As well as the others that aren't...:P. I told him if I find a great deal on Ebay...Then I plan on grabbing it. And he just LOOKED at me...

And then I said...Oh...And if you wanna pass some cash for next year at Christmas time...I'm all for it...:graucho: He just sat there in a daize...

Mine yells YOU HAVE *THREE* purses, why do you need MORE? And I just yell back YOU HAVE FOUR HANDGUNS! YOU ACCESSORIZE THEM for crying out loud! (He does, too). That usually shuts him up...

LOL. I always use the - "Why do you have 3 different fishing tackle boxes, then?" DH tries to do the "Well, they are for different kinds of fish." I just tell him that my purses are for different fish (social situations) too.

I love the fish example.

But it's true. Most guys don't understand why we would spend so much on a purse. I just tell them: "Same reason you guys spend so much on cars. You pay so much for parts to make them faster.... yet we still have a speed limit!"

I love the fish example.

But it's true. Most guys don't understand why we would spend so much on a purse. I just tell them: "Same reason you guys spend so much on cars. You pay so much for parts to make them faster.... yet we still have a speed limit!"

That is awesome! I am totally going to use that when my fiance complains about how many I have!!!

That is awesome! I am totally going to use that when my fiance complains about how many I have!!!

Use it! LOL! I had a group of guys friends before that were crazy about cars. They were always saying "Oh my car can really fly" and I'd respond with "Great but the speed limit is still 60 so what does it matter...."

Same can be said about sound systems. They buy all these expensive speakers.... The music still sounds the same to me! :jammin:

Well, since he'd like the bears out where you could see them, how about you put the purses out where they can be seen? That should get him!!!

HAHA! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!!!

My husband....he says the same thing....you ONLY have ONE shoulder, why do you need all those Coach bags? I just shake my head. I tell him it doesn't even dignify a response. He knows I have a Coach addiction, and until there's a 12 step program for it, he'll have to suffer right along with me! :roflmfao: :nuts:

If you can stand it, I say sell the Boyds Bear collection & use the $$ to buy more purses!! That's what I've done with my past collections - Vintage Barbies, Longaberger etc.... :graucho: