Thanks to all of you I made a great purchase!

Jul 4, 2007
So I decided to return my XL Heritage Satchel. I think its just to big and with my back bothering me these days and all. I bought the Ergo Black Signature Tote. It looks good over my arm and can carry all my basics. I am excited as if this bag ends up being as perfect for me as I think it will be it's coming out in all sorts of colors next month!
Thanks to all of you for the suggestion! I think its going to be my perfect everyday bag!
I can't wait to put my butterfly key fob on her and take her for her first outing!

So I decided to return my XL Heritage Satchel. I think its just to big and with my back bothering me these days and all. I bought the Ergo Black Signature Tote. It looks good over my arm and can carry all my basics. I am excited as if this bag ends up being as perfect for me as I think it will be it's coming out in all sorts of colors next month!
Thanks to all of you for the suggestion! I think its going to be my perfect everyday bag!
I can't wait to put my butterfly key fob on her and take her for her first outing!

I'm so happy for you!!!:yes: