Bleecker fan?.... might want to check outlets

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I've had some good luck lately at the outlets so i've been checking mine regularly. I know not everyone likes bleecker, but that might be a big benefit for those of us who do! :jammin:

Yesterday they had A LOT of Bleecker including Large leather duffles (black, brown), leather duffles (ink, wine, bottle green), large leather flap (ink), small flaps (looked like ALL leather and ALL signature), PLUS large and small wallets (both leather and signature) and mini skinnys. All at good prices. They also said more is coming soon.

I added a Ink Large Leather flap (which I REALLY like more than I thought I would, BTW!), Ink mini skinny, wine leather bleecker checkbook wallet and a black/pink leather bleecker compact clutch wallet to my own collection! :graucho:

Good luck!

What were the prices for the duffles and flaps at the outlet?

TIA

Here's the bleecker prices that I know (Factory price + 20% off, Castle Rock, CO outlet):

Medium leather duffle: $191.99
Large leather flap: $239.99
Leather checkbook wallet: $143.99
Leather clutch wallet: $119.99
Leather mini skinny: $23.99

THE LARGE LEATHER FLAP BLEECKER WAS CHEAPER THAN I PAID FOR MY SMALL LEATHER FLAP FROM JAX!!! Unreal...

I really need to investigate to see if there are any outlets in a decent driving distance from me.

I've never seen the INK color...care to share photos?

Sure didn't mean to :tup:

Cadillactaste, I don't have a picture, but I had not seen the ink in person either until Saturday when I bought my green Bleecker, and it is beautiful! Green is my favorite color and I already have a lovely blue bag, but the ink Bleecker actually had me tempted for a (crazy) moment lol. I know a TPFer has an ink duffle you can seen pics of, though. Kind of a deep navy-ish blue but with an almost grey undertone... I can't describe it, but it is very pretty.

BTW wander, congrats on your haul! That ink flap is one beautiful bag. :drool:

Sure didn't mean to :tup:

Cadillactaste, I don't have a picture, but I had not seen the ink in person either until Saturday when I bought my green Bleecker, and it is beautiful! Green is my favorite color and I already have a lovely blue bag, but the ink Bleecker actually had me tempted for a (crazy) moment lol. I know a TPFer has an ink duffle you can seen pics of, though. Kind of a deep navy-ish blue but with an almost grey undertone... I can't describe it, but it is very pretty.

BTW wander, congrats on your haul! That ink flap is one beautiful bag. :drool:

Yep. I saw the ink as well as the green and wine at though boutiques a couple of months ago. They are all beautiful deep colors :yes: