Called about the Ergo Patent Tote in Pond...

luvbags3

Feb 17, 2007
They told me it would be available on the 12th (this Saturday)

but that they werent making many in this color...

just giving an update, I know I'm not the only one that fell in love.

I wonder if it's the same with the hobo? Anyone know the item number of the hobo? We can't search right now and I don't have it saved anywhere on my 'puter!

ETA: WAIT! I found the tote: 11012
Still need the hobo if someone has it!

The item number for the Ergo patent Large Hobo is 11009 and it retails for $458.
The item number for the Ergo patent medium Hobo is 11623 and it retails for $348.
I hopefully am getting the tote.

They told me it would be available on the 12th (this Saturday)

but that they werent making many in this color...

just giving an update, I know I'm not the only one that fell in love.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'm gonna have to miss out on this one :sad:

I will live vicariously through everyone else's pics LOL. Good luck, ladies :yahoo:

Thanks, Liz! There are too many bags that I'm lusting after unfortunately! I like this hobo in pond but I also want to see if pink ends up coming out too. Patience is hard!

Girls, you've got to keep me updated on the pink one, too! I stopped in my boutique on Sunday and the wonderful SA took my name and number and said she'd call me when ithe pond hobo became available. She said that she thought it would be closer to the end of the month, but maybe I'll stop back in this weekend and see if it's in the inventory yet. I am thinking of getting it, and keeping the tags on it until I hear more about the pink ones. If one comes out in pink, I may return it. Or not.....