Please identify this CHANEL

This is from the 2005 fall/winter collection and is described in the catalogue as "crackled patent lambskin flap bag". You girls will not believe how much this bag costed back in 2005...

I love this bag. Definitely one of my favourites in 2005.

Thanks Miffy27. This bag was given to me as a present by my hubby (then boyfriend) and it was the first Chanel for me so I wasn't really that clued in about the model names and all. This bag is one of my favourites and is definetly a keeper.

This is from the 2005 fall/winter collection and is described in the catalogue as "crackled patent lambskin flap bag". You girls will not believe how much this bag costed back in 2005...

I love this bag. Definitely one of my favourites in 2005.

Let me guess...below $1300:confused1: If so, that will make all the current prices look like a joke:Push:

It's a deep black. It's quite shiny and nice to look at. What I like most about it though, is that the bag is very durable (scratch free!). I've had it for a while and have used it somewhat but it still looks new. Will definetly keep this in my collection. I secretly wish Chanel will come out with something like this again, probably in a larger size.

It's a deep black. It's quite shiny and nice to look at. What I like most about it though, is that the bag is very durable (scratch free!). I've had it for a while and have used it somewhat but it still looks new. Will definetly keep this in my collection. I secretly wish Chanel will come out with something like this again, probably in a larger size.

Chanel came out with a bag called The Ritz, that reminds me a lot of this bag. It was larger and hard more compartments. I loved that bag as well, sigh!:love:

Here is an official pic of your bag!

Wow...it looks quite different between the two pics...but I see the similarities too. Fanbran's bag looks "puffier" (and prettier, imho).

attachment.php
attachment.php

I almost fainted when I saw this cute little thing!!!  I'm a total Chanel newbie, I have absolutely no clue, and I need your help.

1) What's the name of this purse?
2) Is it limited? Is it available in store now?
3) How much is it?

TIA

Attachments

• chanel8.JPG
    chanel8.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 73
I got this adorable shoulder bag a few years back from a consignment store but I have no idea what collection it's from and I've never seen it anywhere else before either. Can someone help me identify it?

TIA!!!

m128813305.jpg