Authenticity Card

beautibabe

Jan 16, 2007
Hello fellow Dior lovers!

My boyfriend & I recently went to South Coast's Dior boutique to purchase a Dior handbag, and to my dismay I recently found out it did not come with any authenticity cards. I thought it would be in the zipper compartment but it's not there.

Should I be concerned about this or go back and ask why I didn't receive one?

Sorry, this may be a silly question but I'm new to the Dior thread & am still learning about the gorgeous brand. Your input would be appreciated. Thank you! :smile:

Thanks for replying everyone!
I was surprised to find it missing too (I thought the SA would know better & to include it with my purchase, but I guess it must've slipped her mind somehow). I guess I'll have to call them & explain what happened & try to get it.

nataliam1976 - - - my boyfriend bought me the beige small flap handbag from the Dior trotter romantique collection (2007 I think?). I tried looking for pictures online but haven't had any luck so far. I'll try to post pictures to show you when I get the chance? :smile:

Thanks for replying everyone!
I was surprised to find it missing too (I thought the SA would know better & to include it with my purchase, but I guess it must've slipped her mind somehow). I guess I'll have to call them & explain what happened & try to get it.

nataliam1976 - - - my boyfriend bought me the beige small flap handbag from the Dior trotter romantique collection (2007 I think?). I tried looking for pictures online but haven't had any luck so far. I'll try to post pictures to show you when I get the chance? :smile:

yes hun definitely call them ! :yes:

and please post a lot of pics we are such suckers for pics here ! :nuts:

yes hun definitely call them ! :yes:

and please post a lot of pics we are such suckers for pics here ! :nuts:

nataliam1976 - - - Oh wow! I was just browsing through the Dior forums & actually found a picture of my Dior! :yes: This is the one except the beige & pink vachetta isn't as dark...it's much lighter, more of a cream color. (Perhaps it's just the lighting in the photo that makes it look more rosey?)

I can still post pictures of me with it if you'd like, but that might not be until sometime next week.... :sweatdrop:

a822_12.JPG

nataliam1976 - - - Oh wow! I was just browsing through the Dior forums & actually found a picture of my Dior! :yes: This is the one except the beige & pink vachetta isn't as dark...it's much lighter, more of a cream color. (Perhaps it's just the lighting in the photo that makes it look more rosey?)

I can still post pictures of me with it if you'd like, but that might not be until sometime next week.... :sweatdrop:

a822_12.JPG

aaaw thats the one you got...such a cute girly bag...congrats! :drool::tup::love: