My last loot before delivery-M/L red caviar and nicole ritchie jacket*pics*

stefeilnately

LAVISHED
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Hello my fellow Chanel-frens, just want to say a temporary good-bye for now as I prepare for the delivery of my second prince. :flowers:
These 2 purchases will put me on a ban for the next 6 months!;)

I received this red flap about a week ago but have been too tired of late to get to taking pics and resizing them...so it's kind of overdue. You know what? I have been dreaming of the 07 red for weeks!! So happy to have found it! This treasure as well as my 05 black M/L caviar with silver hardware will last me a lifetime...i hope!:yahoo:

As for the Nicole Richie cropped leather jacket, I spent many sleepless nights calling the US to locate this one last piece! Anyway, with the frequent toilet trips I have to make at night, it doesn really make much of a difference...lol...It's completely sold-out I heard:sweatdrop: Nicole looks really great pregnant and this pic has been my inspiration thus far.:heart:

Wishing all you Chanel buddies all the best and hope you find your HGs!:yes:

Attachments

• 07redflap.jpg
    07redflap.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 288
  • nicole.jpg
    nicole.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 411
Aww, good luck with everything, and soon enough you'll have an adorable baby boy! :girlsigh: :love: Wow, I LOVE your '07 red caviar medium flap!!! :love: :drool: :love: I have the Jumbo and adore it, but aesthetically speaking, the medium flap is my absolute favorite. :girlsigh: The cropped leather jacket is so cute too... where did you end up finding it? :nuts: Congrats on your amazing finds, and enjoy!!! :yahoo:

Aww, good luck with everything, and soon enough you'll have an adorable baby boy! :girlsigh: :love: Wow, I LOVE your '07 red caviar medium flap!!! :love: :drool: :love: I have the Jumbo and adore it, but aesthetically speaking, the medium flap is my absolute favorite. :girlsigh: The cropped leather jacket is so cute too... where did you end up finding it? :nuts: Congrats on your amazing finds, and enjoy!!! :yahoo:

Thanks fren! i was actually looking for a red Jumbo but this M/L came my way so I thought I would just get it lest i regret later...