HELP!!! with ghost clutches...

lvgrnhb

O.G.
Dec 18, 2007
I am in love love love with the ghost clutch and want to know if there still are places that carry them or if any of you ladies know where i could get one. i know they are discontinued but i know some stores still have older balenciagas. is there even any hope of finding one??? i hope so.

Yeah, these are real hard to come by (I have an old one in Ivory). However, I recall that the Barneys NY (Copley Place, Boston) had a Black one last time I was in there (before the holidays). Give them a call ... GOOD LUCK!

im looking for any color i love love love the shape of the bag, i called barneys and they had no clue what i was talking about:sad: im really sad, thanks for all your help ladies i really appreciate it.

Yeah, these are real hard to come by (I have an old one in Ivory). However, I recall that the Barneys NY (Copley Place, Boston) had a Black one last time I was in there (before the holidays). Give them a call ... GOOD LUCK!
How do you descibe it to an SA because not all of them know all the names of the balenciagas, its so stressful. :confused1:

Lvgnrb, You missed this ebay listing that ended just a day before your posting :sad:
It is an 05 Calcaire Ghost with beautiful leather..
If you do a search under the "'Completed Listing" you will find it..
Perhaps you could email the seller (who happens to be a TPFer :smile:) asking whether she still has the item..

Good luck!