Kelly Longue - what are the Leathers/Colours available

gem

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
Hi, I am thinking of asking friends that are travelling to look out for Kelly Longue for me.

By referring to the Style reference threads, I do not have all the combinations. Please help by adding to what I think that is available.. :confused1:

Leather Box, Swift,

Colours - Ardoise, Toundra, Orange, Vermillion, Parchmein

Thanks in advance :flowers:.

Leather Box, Swift,

Colours - Ardoise, Toundra, Orange, Vermillion, Parchmein, Blue Jean, Raisin

Doesn't a member here have a havane swift Kelly Longue? I believe I've seen a black box KL too...(not positive however...think so)

I am very interested in this thread - one day I'd like a KL.

I want a KL someday, too...
There is a photo of it in raisin box, in the clutch section of the reference thread, posted by mrssparkles but from bagshoelover....

I got to prance around FSH with a BJ swift KL, it was divine...but it was not the right time for me for that bag, unfortunately....I still think about it though.

Leather Box, Swift,

Colours - Ardoise, Toundra, Orange, Vermillion, Parchmein, Blue Jean, Raisin, Black, Havanne ?

Thanks Pepper, SCL, K!

Yeah, the Ode to Raisin thread is making us Raisin Mad!!!

i have talked to a SA in 24, Fbg before and she said one of the color she has is pink. I asked is it rose dagree.. but she insist its pink. My friend who happened to be theer described the color as something very pale, almost like white.

Thanks b2b3m4! Think it is the rose dragee - Ice Chick's item!!!

Leather Box, Swift,

Colours - Ardoise, Toundra, Orange, Vermillion, Parchmein, Blue Jean, Raisin, Black, Havanne ?, Rose Dragee