I know it's only Jan. & we haven't even seen all the Spring/Summer 08 colors yet, BUT

viciel

Glendarroch
O.G.
Nov 9, 2006
Does anyone else feel that they're ready to see the Fall/Winter 08 colors already?
I'm BEYOND curious of what colors we'll be courted by Balenciaga in the fall!!!!:woohoo::nuts::tpfrox:

it is sick Kay:hysteric: absolutely mad! i really want a gray that's between the 05'/06' gray and much lighter than the 07' plomb...am I asking for too much? i also want something between eggplant/violet and the 04' lilac...OK, I know I'm asking for too much now:choochoo:

i'd also want to see the return of the Box, and the Giant hobo to come in RH...alright alright, I'll stop now:smile:

it is sick Kay:hysteric: absolutely mad! i really want a gray that's between the 05'/06' gray and much lighter than the 07' plomb...am I asking for too much? i also want something between eggplant/violet and the 04' lilac...OK, I know I'm asking for too much now:choochoo:

i'd also want to see the return of the Box, and the Giant hobo to come in RH...alright alright, I'll stop now:smile:

I want the exact grey you're describing! I keep checking ebay and some greys are too dark, greige is too light, it's a sick addiction!

I also really want a gorgeous caramel like the caramel of 05. I'm hoping that because the spring of 08 is a mimic of colors from 05, the fall/winter 08 will be a mimic of the f/w 05, which included a grey and caramel.

I can wish, can't I?

Andddd, it's not crazy, I've been wanting to know the names of the colors since November...:nuts:

I want the exact grey you're describing! I keep checking ebay and some greys are too dark, greige is too light, it's a sick addiction!

I also really want a gorgeous caramel like the caramel of 05. I'm hoping that because the spring of 08 is a mimic of colors from 05, the fall/winter 08 will be a mimic of the f/w 05, which included a grey and caramel.

I can wish, can't I?

Andddd, it's not crazy, I've been wanting to know the names of the colors since November...:nuts:

oohhh.....maybe it's a beginning of alot more pseudo-repeating of the old seasons...ohhh..i can only dream of a repeat of the fall/winter 04' season!:love:

yes yes yes!! I'm learning that spring/light colors don't do it for me- so there's no temptation with these spring 08 colors even though they're lovely. But I'm already looking forward to fall 08...what if I want ALL the colors?? Eek!! So yup, I'm already wondering about fall 08 too!