Opinions on Python Oh My Sling

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
I was at Barneys today and came across a python Oh My Sling, so with my new handy I-phone, I snapped this picture. I usually love python CLs but there is something about this shoe that I am not 100% crazy about. There are 2 versions available at Barneys, iridescent python with shades of blue, and another version with shades of pink. I don't think that these photos captured the color well.
So what are your thoughts? Am I not in love because of my recent hypnosis to stop buying Louboutins or is it because this shoe just isn't that beautiful?

Attachments

• IMG_00413.jpg
    IMG_00413.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 127
I think they are a great show to jazz up a work outfit or any more sophisticated look. They do not offer that sexy quality that Louboutin is known for though. So, if I had unlimited bucks, I would add them to my collection. But, since I only can afford to buy the Louboutin that I love, I would have to hold off unle they went on sale. I'd like to ee them IRL though. The color might change my mind.

I was at Barneys today and came across a python Oh My Sling, so with my new handy I-phone, I snapped this picture. I usually love python CLs but there is something about this shoe that I am not 100% crazy about. There are 2 versions available at Barneys, iridescent python with shades of blue, and another version with shades of pink. I don't think that these photos captured the color well.
So what are your thoughts? Am I not in love because of my recent hypnosis to stop buying Louboutins or is it because this shoe just isn't that beautiful?

Wait till they go on sale .

Thanks for posting a pic with your Iphone. I always wish I could take a pic without being obvious because I know it's a no-no at stores...anyways, you know I :heart: python, but the shoe itself would have to have a wow factor first. Combine a dazzling shoe with python and I am sold. Until the Oh My wins me over, I wouldn't necessarily pay full price for it or even get it on sale. BTW, I think I need hypnosis to stop buying CLs too!

I agree with you on not being able to see the colour well. I cant really tell either whether I like it or not. But do tell me more about CL hypnosis.. I need some of that pronto!

I'm not a huge fan of combining python and that style....it's still a nice shoe, just no longer one of the top, must-have CL shoes IMO. I think the best version of the Oh-My-Sling is the electric blue leather one.

hypnosis :roflmfao:

I'm not a huge fan of the Oh My's - they almost seem a touch dowdy (but for the height). I don't know if it's the toe shape, or the strap, or what. The python adds little IMO. JMO though!