Need Help Finding A Card Case

olismommy

Jan 4, 2008
All Of My Accesories Are Hot Pink Sig Some Are Mini Some Are Large. I Need A Hot Pink Signature Business Card Case. Can You Girlies Help Me???
PS I THOUGHT ABOUT A WRISLET BUT THATS TOO BIG...

Well No But Im Thinking About Doing A Skinny Mini In Hot Pink Sig With Suede Or Leather Trim. Hmmm...i Already Have A Great Zip Around Accordian Wallet So All I Need Is A Quick Easy Way To Get To Business Cards.

I look like the type set police, but ALL CAPS is considered yelling on the internet.
I wonder how/why it automatically does that?

I promise I'm not the type police! If it wasn't me, someone else would've commented, they always do when there's over 95,000 members!

That tiny type is hard to read too.
Since it's a work issue, just pretend I didn't say anything, I guess of the 3, the first is easiest to read!

:P

Swanky, you are never snarky! Are you? Well, you've never been snarky to me! LOL! It is hard to read but swanky is right about that over all caps or tiny type! I'm getting old and can't read that little stuff! :yes:

I hope you find the card case you want!

^ I think a LOT of people think I'm snarky:Push: I mean that, but I wish it weren't true.
I guess once in a while I'm not sugary enough, but after editing several dozen posts in an hour I start wanting to make it shorter and quicker each time so I can have fun and read what my friends are writing and really contribute! :biggrin:

There's a few people whose posts read w/ each first letter capitalized. I think this is the first time I commented . . . I didn't know it defaults to that for some people. . . I'm fascinated as to why though for real!