Help me ID my new shoes

pat222

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
So I picked these up at Nordstrom Rack for $64. They are so comfy and I think they will be darling for Spring. The accent color is orange.

Can anyone help me ID these? Maybe a style number I believe they may be a style called Bliss, but I'm not sure. I believe the MSRP was $168.

Did I get a good deal?

Wow nice find!

I don't know the style name, but I think that color orange is called "vermillion" - I have the wristlet and ipod nano case that match your new shoes!

They had ALOT of the summer patchwork espadrilles, the perfume print high wedges and some round toed shiny gold flats. The espadrilles/wedges were just too high for me.

Definitely hit or miss, but it's always fun to dig through the shoes!

Ok-I found a similar style in the catalog I picked up in the store in August of 06. The reason I remember that is b/c it was the first catalog after my wedding! :PAnyway, the shoe in my catalog has the same details, but is a heel. But it is signature & the little dog leash thing is the same. So the timeframe would be right for it to be at the Rack & this shoe retailed for $198. Yours probably retailed a little cheaper since it was a flat (like the $168(?) you suspect) but long story short, YES, you got a great deal!

*Sorry if that was very wordy. Its like saying, "I have one JUST like that only this is different & that is different, but other than that is EXACTLY like yours!:lol:

Ok-I found a similar style in the catalog I picked up in the store in August of 06. The reason I remember that is b/c it was the first catalog after my wedding! :PAnyway, the shoe in my catalog has the same details, but is a heel. But it is signature & the little dog leash thing is the same. So the timeframe would be right for it to be at the Rack & this shoe retailed for $198. Yours probably retailed a little cheaper since it was a flat (like the $168(?) you suspect) but long story short, YES, you got a great deal!

*Sorry if that was very wordy. Its like saying, "I have one JUST like that only this is different & that is different, but other than that is EXACTLY like yours!:lol:

:hysteric:you sound just like me!

So I picked these up at Nordstrom Rack for $64. They are so comfy and I think they will be darling for Spring. The accent color is orange.

Can anyone help me ID these? Maybe a style number I believe they may be a style called Bliss, but I'm not sure. I believe the MSRP was $168.

Did I get a good deal?

You really got a great deal on those! They're called the Bliss flats and I purchased a pair last month from my local Coach store in the khaki/mahogany color; style #Q228, sale priced for $89 after the PCE discount. Enjoy your new Coach flats.