Question for Heritage stripe tote Owners?

mary G

O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
I had the med. size pink tote and now I have exchanged it for a large size green one after seeing the color that a SA had its is a real pretty green the one reason
I got the large is that the SA,s had a zipper- the large one and my med. had none!
Now I see a med on Ebay and it has a zipper does yours? another question do you think this is strudy enough for a smaller lab top even the med.? thanx for your help!

I have the medium pink one and it has a zip top. I think it might be sturdy enough to hold a lap top but mine is too big to try! heehee I can't wait to see your green one!

Another TPFer got one without a zipper as well - turns out it was a pilot bag. All three sizes are supposed to come with zippers.

Post pics of your green one! I am dying to see it IRL! :drool:

I had the med. size pink tote and now I have exchanged it for a large size green one after seeing the color that a SA had its is a real pretty green the one reason
I got the large is that the SA,s had a zipper- the large one and my med. had none!
Now I see a med on Ebay and it has a zipper does yours? another question do you think this is strudy enough for a smaller lab top even the med.? thanx for your help!

All three sizes are SUPPOSED to have a zipper closure but the first one sent to me in the medium did not. It had the leash clip closure but it also had a P at the end of the style #. The replacement one I had sent did have a zipper closure. I don't think the medium would be big enough for most laptops. I think the large would be and I think it would be sturdy enough unless your laptop is really big and or really heavy!

I knew something was wrong! I will post the green large . When I get her !The green leather trim is a dark green. Even if I exchange her again for a med I will take pics before I do! I have the smaller size labtop
maybe the large will work out anyways you never know!