Rolex with Salmon/ Copper Dial

chabich

O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
Has anyone ever seen a SS Rolex with the Salmon/ Copper dial? I've got my eye on one that I like but I need to go see it IRL. Does the dial look like a cool Metallic Copper color or is more girly and pink toned? Thanks!!!!

I worked with Rolex for a long time,when we had new watches sent to us with this dial it was always described as salmon.It does have a bit of a coppery tone to me,but its not quite as orange as true copper,so frannita is spot on when she says its more pinkish. Bit of a mix of the two colors,but its very,very attractive,livens up a steel watch no end and looks very elegant.

I think there are some pics of the salmon dial in the Rolex thread on here. I saw it in person, I agree with the others. It's a pretty neutral shade, Its not a true pinky pink, but it has orangey understones that make it salmon. I like it because I think it is pretty neutral and doesnt have that true pink look to me that makes it a bit more trendy imo.

Here is one with the copper/salmon dial
lop070.jpg

And here is a pic of a dial,the tone varies from pic to pic,but it'll give you a general idea
6.jpg
,best to check it out irl really xxxxxxxx

I have one, and it is not copper as in metallic - more a copper-pink. Yes, salmon is a perfect description. Understated and classy, but not always easy to read the dial if you are in late 40's early 50's (me). But I still love it and wear it.

I am having that problem(Not being able to read it) I have the lady's datejust with the pink face and its pretty and I love the look, but I have to look at it at least three times to see the time...I am over 40...So I am on a quest for a lovely midsized Rolex with a white face!

I am having that problem(Not being able to read it) I have the lady's datejust with the pink face and its pretty and I love the look, but I have to look at it at least three times to see the time...I am over 40...So I am on a quest for a lovely midsized Rolex with a white face!

- LOL, a midsize is now my smallest watch. The rest are men's Rolexes

I worked with Rolex for a long time,when we had new watches sent to us with this dial it was always described as salmon.It does have a bit of a coppery tone to me,but its not quite as orange as true copper,so frannita is spot on when she says its more pinkish. Bit of a mix of the two colors,but its very,very attractive,livens up a steel watch no end and looks very elegant.

My rolex has this color face and the receipt and information says pink.