All Leather Bleecker Small Flap...Photos...It arrived today!!!

cadillactaste

Aug 3, 2007
I am glad I sent the other back that arrived in the wrong color. This color is so pretty...Though...I did feel before sending the other back. That the Buck Skin was also a lovely color. And may later get a bag in that shade.

Well here's my bag ladies~

It however arrived without a dust bag...and no care card. I called JAX again and they will be mailing me out them. (The bag I sent back had them in the inside of the bag) Also the bag arrived without the packaging that was wrapped on the other bag...:confused1:...And paper rolled up and shoved inside to fill the bag. But nothing protecting the strap or any of the protective paper. But...It really don't make a difference. The bag wasn't effected. Just didn't look as pretty when I opened it. It was though wrapped in Coach paper. And had this arrived the first time. I wouldn't have known the difference.

Attachments

• IMG_2680 (2).JPG
    IMG_2680 (2).JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2678 (2).JPG
    IMG_2678 (2).JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2679 (2).JPG
    IMG_2679 (2).JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 56
That's REALLY PRETTY!!!!! Is that British Tan??? I LOVE Bleecker British Tan!!!! I bought the wallet b/c I loved the color so much!!!!! LOL CONGRATS on a beautiful purchase and I am sooooooo glad you got the RIGHT one now!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEE

That's REALLY PRETTY!!!!! Is that British Tan??? I LOVE Bleecker British Tan!!!! I bought the wallet b/c I loved the color so much!!!!! LOL CONGRATS on a beautiful purchase and I am sooooooo glad you got the RIGHT one now!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEE

Yes Mommyville...Your correct...It's the British Tan color...And I soooooo:love: love it! Though the hangtag is a bit larger than my other Coach bags...Did they switch the style so their larger now? Or is it just the Bleeckers with the larger sized tags?

Yes Mommyville...Your correct...It's the British Tan color...And I soooooo:love: love it! Though the hangtag is a bit larger than my other Coach bags...Did they switch the style so their larger now? Or is it just the Bleeckers with the larger sized tags?
OMG I KNEW it was BRITISH TAN!!! :love: I LOVE LOVE LOVE BRITISH TAN!!! I think some styles DO come w/ a larger hangtag....I HAVE seen that.....in fact I THINK I kinda remember my bleecker siggy duffle came w/ a large hangtag (I returned her b/c I didnt care for the style)....Your bag is GORGEOUS!!! and if you want a matching wallet, they are in the outlets now!!!! I got my bleecker compact clutch wallet for $130 w/ my NYS tax!!!!!! (hey...I HAD TO have SOMETHING in BRITISH TAN!!!!!!!! :graucho: LOL) CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

OMG I KNEW it was BRITISH TAN!!! :love: I LOVE LOVE LOVE BRITISH TAN!!! I think some styles DO come w/ a larger hangtag....I HAVE seen that.....in fact I THINK I kinda remember my bleecker siggy duffle came w/ a large hangtag (I returned her b/c I didnt care for the style)....Your bag is GORGEOUS!!! and if you want a matching wallet, they are in the outlets now!!!! I got my bleecker compact clutch wallet for $130 w/ my NYS tax!!!!!! (hey...I HAD TO have SOMETHING in BRITISH TAN!!!!!!!! :graucho: LOL) CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Yes your a woman whom knows her Coach bags...;)...It's good to know that they have larger tags...I was puzzled at the size of the hangtag. Thanks!:flowers:...As for the wallet...I have no Outlets near me...I live in the boonies...Just to go to a decent store. I must drive over an hour. And then it's just a Macy's or Dillards for Coach selections...And a good 2 hours for a Coach store. And again...No Outlets...((((SIGH)))) But that's OK...I don't mind...If I don't win a tote that I'm watching...Maybe I'll just purchase it from Coach...Or find one on Ebay. ;)...Currently though...I have my fingers and toes crossed that the tote I want won't go much over $200...It has an ink spot on the inside of the leather tote. Near the top. (I posted this bag on AUTHENTICATE THIS) Watching and could just kick myself I didn't see it earlier before someone bid. I seen in my search...That it had originally had a Buy it Now for $179! I would have GRABBED it then...But someone had bid on the thing...So now it's a waiting game. I'll bid closer to the end of the auction...The seller is quick with responding to emails...Which also makes me feel good about it.

Had a siggy duffle eh? I had sort of glanced at the all leather bleeckers duffles myself...Thinking it might be cool to have both variations...I think it's a true classic style...As was mentioned by LizCordova.

biggestbaglover
That is a beautiful bag. I love the colour! I wonder why this one was not wrapped like the other one was. Do you think it may have been shipped from a boutique and not from JAX?

No...I don't feel it came from another boutique. Since the tracking number showed it being picked up in Jacksonville. I wonder if it may have been a return...And thus...The wrappings discarded...:confused1:...But either way...It's mine now...And I "love" it!:love:

Congrats on your new bag, I love the color!!

I too live in the boonies, the closest outlet is over 5 hours away - I can get to a Macy's in an hour and 15 mins but they don't sell Coach that that store. : ( I can get to a Dillards that sells Coach in 1 hour and 45 mins, that's a long car drive not to mention the price for gas. I pretty much have to rely on Coach.com or Ebay for shopping - though after reading all the horror stories I have to admit I am getting very wary of shopping on Ebay.

Linda

Congrats on your new bag, I love the color!!

I too live in the boonies, the closest outlet is over 5 hours away - I can get to a Macy's in an hour and 15 mins but they don't sell Coach that that store. : ( I can get to a Dillards that sells Coach in 1 hour and 45 mins, that's a long car drive not to mention the price for gas. I pretty much have to rely on Coach.com or Ebay for shopping - though after reading all the horror stories I have to admit I am getting very wary of shopping on Ebay.

Linda

Wow! They don't sell Coach bags at the Macy's you can get to...Well...The Macy's that I can get to rarely ever sells all leather Coach bags(Around the holidays only)...:rolleyes:...And that is what I am currently into. Since where I live there is an over abundance of FAKE Coach bags about. I am leaning toward leather bags. Which are rarely duplicated into a fake bag. Though I do have one signature bag...And I "love" it! I feel the style I have will eventually be dated by it's style. But I get compliments when I do wear it out.:smile:...Not many comment on my leather bags that their Coach...It's almost as if people only think Coach makes signature bags...Their just not familar with the leather styles is all I guess...:rolleyes: Which is fine by me...I know their Coach...And I hold my head up high...:supacool:

As for buying off of Ebay...As long as you stick with PayPal payments...They will take care of you if you happen to buy a fake bag. Keep that in mind...They have the claim department. Where eventually you'll get your money back...

Yes your a woman whom knows her Coach bags...;)...It's good to know that they have larger tags...I was puzzled at the size of the hangtag. Thanks!:flowers:...As for the wallet...I have no Outlets near me...I live in the boonies...Just to go to a decent store. I must drive over an hour. And then it's just a Macy's or Dillards for Coach selections...And a good 2 hours for a Coach store. And again...No Outlets...((((SIGH)))) But that's OK...I don't mind...If I don't win a tote that I'm watching...Maybe I'll just purchase it from Coach...Or find one on Ebay. ;)...Currently though...I have my fingers and toes crossed that the tote I want won't go much over $200...It has an ink spot on the inside of the leather tote. Near the top. (I posted this bag on AUTHENTICATE THIS) Watching and could just kick myself I didn't see it earlier before someone bid. I seen in my search...That it had originally had a Buy it Now for $179! I would have GRABBED it then...But someone had bid on the thing...So now it's a waiting game. I'll bid closer to the end of the auction...The seller is quick with responding to emails...Which also makes me feel good about it.

Had a siggy duffle eh? I had sort of glanced at the all leather bleeckers duffles myself...Thinking it might be cool to have both variations...I think it's a true classic style...As was mentioned by LizCordova.

THANKS!!! :graucho: Dont feel so bad....we have an outlet that is 25 min from our house, and we hardly go!!! If one of my neighbors/friends is going, I hop in the car w/ them to go, but I HATE going alone!!! Yeah...I had the chocolate siggy bleecker duffle (medium) before they came out in the stores and didnt really care for her after parading around my house w/ her for TWO WEEKS!!! Maybe it was the size?! ...b/c LizCordova's bleeckers look GORGEOUS on her, but they are LEATHER which also could have made a difference to me....either way, it went back!!! BUT, I would try again, w/ a Bleecker duffle in BRITISH TAN LEATHER, one day!!!!! :graucho:

THANKS!!! :graucho: Dont feel so bad....we have an outlet that is 25 min from our house, and we hardly go!!! If one of my neighbors/friends is going, I hop in the car w/ them to go, but I HATE going alone!!! Yeah...I had the chocolate siggy bleecker duffle (medium) before they came out in the stores and didnt really care for her after parading around my house w/ her for TWO WEEKS!!! Maybe it was the size?! ...b/c LizCordova's bleeckers look GORGEOUS on her, but they are LEATHER which also could have made a difference to me....either way, it went back!!! BUT, I would try again, w/ a Bleecker duffle in BRITISH TAN LEATHER, one day!!!!! :graucho:

Yeah...I would hate to shop alone too...For being such an indecissive person...It helps shopping with a friend to have someone help ground me in making the "right" choice for me...

Off Topic...I'm taking a quilting class. (Always wanted to learn to make one) Anyways...In at the fabric store for 2 1/2 hours trying to decide on 7 fabric choices. And I may only use the 6 patterns. And toss the 1 solid color out. (Other than the stems being in a solid green. And I grabbed a green/blue plaid for the leaves) But my fabrics are from country homespun which are small checks and plaids...In greens, blues, and dark burgandy red. Nervous on my selection since this is my first time out...BUT...I must have done pretty well. Since I had several people come up to me with three fabric choices. Their main one and two to choose as an accent. And they asked MY opinion. When there was several ladies in the store. They must have liked my fabric choices in the cart~(So I'm telling myself to ask my opinion)

Well...The signature and the all leather in the duffles do look entirely different in my opinion...That might have been the issue with yours...And a good reason to send it back if you weren't happy with it.;)