Hmm~~ Could this be the Met Dark Red Reissue?

joyfishyu

Jan 23, 2006
If yes, it looks darker than I have expected. I really hope there will be another Bordeaux~ But who knows, wait till I see it IRL! :lol:

Attachments

• chanel 228 dk red.jpg
    chanel 228 dk red.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,688
BTW, she looks so happy with it! This little lady really knows her goody! LOL!

Enjoy!

attachment.php

Aww, that little girl is too cute :smile:... and the reissue is enormous in proportion to her haha! :roflmfao: Hmm... it looks like it could be it... if so, I probably won't be getting it :smile:... looks a bit too dark for my liking (still looking forward to seeing it IRL though!), and I already have too many red Chanel bags as it is. :sweatdrop: :nuts: Hmm... I'm not really too familiar with LV, but the color reminds me of amarante, or whatever it is called. :smile: Where did you find this pic? :smile:

omg! where did you find that pic!? love the combination of leather + hardware...the chain almost looks rose gold in tone! but if it's not the metallic red, maybe it's the brown reissue that Minal saw in bloomie's lookbook. Maybe she can chime in?

I saw this pic in the magazine too and I thought it is the metallic purple... or is it the lighting?? ... the bag is humongous...228 perhaps or bigger than that?