Tod's thread 4 Tod's lover!!!

amelia kelly

Sep 22, 2007
hey...i am a big fan of TOD'S...(and i love sienna miller too!!!)
i recently bought two TOD'S bags...one is restyle new D bag, the other is 5-pockets T bag!!! i love them so much!!!
BTW...i have some TOD'S shoes too...they are so comfortable!!!
i wanna share my collection with all other tPFers who love TOD'S...
so plz...share all our TOD'S items here!!!
:yahoo::wlae::woohoo:

Attachments

• CIMG2653.jpg
    CIMG2653.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2,415
  • CIMG2658.jpg
    CIMG2658.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 488
  • CIMG2662.jpg
    CIMG2662.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 471
  • CIMG2664.jpg
    CIMG2664.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 512
  • CIMG2669.jpg
    CIMG2669.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 442
attachment.php

^^^OMG, I love your two new Tod's bags! Great choices. Beautiful colors too. :tup:

May I ask, is the D bag the media or the large size?

Luv Tod's!!! Am planning to buy D-bag restyled this year OR LV Madeleine epi white.
How do u think the leather quality comparison?

Also, anyone has the modelling pic for D-bag large? The measurement looks huge... :wtf:

Luv Tod's!!! Am planning to buy D-bag restyled this year OR LV Madeleine epi white.
How do u think the leather quality comparison?

Also, anyone has the modelling pic for D-bag large? The measurement looks huge... :wtf:

here u go...mine one is medium...there are a smaller size and a grand (bigger) size...
so u dont need to worry about the sizes...u can always choose one of them...on the other hand...the leather for tod's is so soft(both patent and calfskin are soft)...i like soft leather better than lv epi...but it really depends on u....let us know when u decide it...

Attachments

• CIMG27112.jpg
    CIMG27112.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 692
Thanks a lot,amelia kelly!! Yours is soooo pretty!!!!!

Am not too excited about epi anymore since reading 'Deluxe'. LV seems to be so massmarketed :sad: <++ no offense for LV lovers
Glad to know that Tod's leather is scrumptious. Hummm... really really tempted now...
Either that or Celine....

*thinking*thinking*