DH Mad No More Ebay

Lady Blackney

~Loves Coach~
Sep 28, 2007
Well okay DH is kinda mad at me tonight. I saw a wonderful crimson hamptons round hobo and I had to bid. It is beautiful and I only got it for 115. I paid 198 for my original khaki and chestnut hamptons and I love it so much. Hes mad because it was my 3 month purse and I already have one exactly like it. I guess he has a point but now I cant get another bag until May. Hes putting this bag away until Feb. which is when my 3 months is up. I am on ebay ban until further notice.

Aww I am sorrry. That stinks but maybe it is for the better. I put a limit on myself and I have to stick to it. But you will have to post pics of you new bag once you are able to have it. Now you have twins!

Well okay DH is kinda mad at me tonight. I saw a wonderful crimson hamptons round hobo and I had to bid. It is beautiful and I only got it for 115. I paid 198 for my original khaki and chestnut hamptons and I love it so much. Hes mad because it was my 3 month purse and I already have one exactly like it. I guess he has a point but now I cant get another bag until May. Hes putting this bag away until Feb. which is when my 3 months is up. I am on ebay ban until further notice.

LMAO i'm so glad he's your hubby because i'd be pulling a brittney right about now. Congrat's on your new bag, i'm sure you're going to enjoy using it come feb.