Matching Neo Cabby shoes

lizziecat

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
I've just returned from a visit to London, where I was thrilled to see that LV now do wonderful shoes to match the super black denim Neo Cabby, which I bought about 3 months ago. It was thanks to you girls here that I bought my first LV bag and I'm now pleased to say that I've not stopped with the bag. These shoes are just wonderful. Very stylish, I reckon, but also so comfortable. I love them. What do you think?

Attachments

• p1010004 (2).jpg
    p1010004 (2).jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 92
  • p1010006 (2).jpg
    p1010006 (2).jpg
    113 KB · Views: 83
Many thanks, ajamesgrly. I really love them. They also had them in a flat and with a kitten heel, but this high heel was so comfortable that I couldn't resist. They were £340, which isn't bad for designer shoes.

Many thanks, ajamesgrly. I really love them. They also had them in a flat and with a kitten heel, but this high heel was so comfortable that I couldn't resist. They were £340, which isn't bad for designer shoes.

oooh...tempting! that isn't too bad, I may check out the flats! I love the look of heels but I can't tolerate them very long, and I hate being too tall with em, drives the bf nuts!