What shoes are you wearing with wide-legged jeans?

shoeangel

Aug 12, 2006
I love wide-legged jeans, but I am having trouble deciding on the type of shoes to wear with them? I read in one of the mags that they need to be worn with round toes. I definitely need some sort of heel or platform. My pants are about 4" too long.

Any ideas?

I wear wedges, stilettos, strappy heels, round toe, pointy toe, boots, flats if the pants are short enough.... I wear wideleg pants with everything, but on me they look the most flattering with a high wedge :shrugs:

I'm shorter so to keep the look long and lean, I always, always wear high heels with wide-legged pants. I prefer a stacked wedge myself, since I've gotten tangled up in the hem with stilettos before...And I love a rounded toe peeking out from the hem.

I love wearing my flats with my wide legged jeans, I wore my black pointy toed flats only cuz I have long feet and the wide leg covers half my shoe. I'd love to wear heels but all my jeans are the perfect flat length and would be high waters if I wore heels!

I wear wedges, stilettos, strappy heels, round toe, pointy toe, boots, flats if the pants are short enough.... I wear wideleg pants with everything, but on me they look the most flattering with a high wedge :shrugs:
That's my philosophy, too. Try them with all kinds of shoes because you'll be surprised what works. Good luck.

I'm shorter so to keep the look long and lean, I always, always wear high heels with wide-legged pants. I prefer a stacked wedge myself, since I've gotten tangled up in the hem with stilettos before...And I love a rounded toe peeking out from the hem.

Definitely with heels, they sure make your legs look longer.