The new Luxe Bowler + 2.55 for 2008!!

gMbt

O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
My SA showed me a catalogue..the Luxe bowler this year will be made of the Chanel modern chain,which I don't like personallly.I prefer the metal chain as it has always been.The color in the catalogue I saw was white..there was another color but I can't quite remember 'cause I was too put off by the new chain.I'm still searching for the old one though..metallic gold luxury bowler...!!
I also saw tons of colors for the 2.55,metallic purple,navy,silver,gold,etc..there were definitely more than 7 colors.I like the metallic purple or it could very well be metallic navy..:confused1:can't tell though!
Just wanna share the update that's all!

Aww, I agree- I love the modern chain ligne, but it should stay where it is because the luxe ligne was perfect just the way it was! Good luck on your search for gold, I'm still searching for bronze or black!

No problem..At first I was going to stop the search and just wait for the new luxury ligne but I guess I have to continue searching for the old collection!
But I read from some posts that the metallic gold peeled off from the bowler :yucky:..was that the problems for all the gold bowler or just some?..I think I might have found one so just wondering.........any ideas?

No problem..At first I was going to stop the search and just wait for the new luxury ligne but I guess I have to continue searching for the old collection!
But I read from some posts that the metallic gold peeled off from the bowler :yucky:..was that the problems for all the gold bowler or just some?..I think I might have found one so just wondering.........any ideas?

Another Fer had had some discolouration problems with her black metallic luxury bowler some time ago!:shrugs:

well my mum's gold luxe flap had some greenish discolouration around the metal rings where the straps go through. was thinking it's probably oxidation as Singapore's a really humid country