A Very Dumb Question

i know this is a stupid question, but is the monogram vernis line permanent? i want to know especially the roxbury drive in pomme d'amour.

i guess the vernis line is "permanent", but the colors aren't. New colors are released about every 6 months or so, and then older colors are discontinued. Pomme was released early last year..don't know how much longer it's going to be around. so if i were you i'd try to snap up the rox in pomme soon, cuz you never know when pomme is gonna be discontinued...

certain colors go for longer runs than others. amarante in june/july sounds about right. my SA showed me a rox when i went to pick up my cabby.

Pomme was originally a 6 month release but because it has been so popular it has been extended If you love it I'd get it as soon as possible becaues like the others have said it won't be around forever and generally they don't announce what is discontinued they just disappear.

I think amarante may go before pomme based on popularity

omg.. and now i'm torn between the pomme and the new violette because i just saw a pic of it... the pomme is stunning but i was wondering if it's a little too sharp for me.. i know i won't be getting both for sure.. so i really need to decide.. and violette seems classy and the colour seems like it's easier to match clothes with... sigh* internal struggle again...

Go with Pomme, it has more sparkle than the Violette and the Roxbury Drive is more stunning in Pomme. Get an accessory in Violette, perhaps the new style cles.