Question about Legacy Shoulder Flaps 2006

Purseluvnmama

19th C Anglophile
O.G.
Jun 23, 2007
I think the bag I am talking about is called the legacy shoulder flap--it's about the size of a demi, I think, with one turnlock. Does anyone know if these were at the outlets recently, and if so what they were going for? TIA!

I say these in early December. They were $159.

Thanks for the info. I just got an Ali and ADORE her, and I was thinking I of course need a smaller bag in the legacy leather too! So I was browsing on ebay, but I always like a good deal...so I was just wondering what a lot of the sellers might have paid for them.

I personally don't like them but love the legacy o6 collection. The reason why I don't like them is that they look pretty rustic/vintage for an "evening bag" structure if that makes any sense. They are way too small for anything and they just look awkward to me and I don't see any situation during which I would use one UNLESS, I found a nice white one that is not distressed at all. the whiskey ones that I saw looked wierd. The black was just ok in my opinion. The 2 outlets I went to Tilton NH and Kittery ME had tons of them left.

I personally don't like them but love the legacy o6 collection. The reason why I don't like them is that they look pretty rustic/vintage for an "evening bag" structure if that makes any sense. They are way too small for anything and they just look awkward to me and I don't see any situation during which I would use one UNLESS, I found a nice white one that is not distressed at all. the whiskey ones that I saw looked wierd. The black was just ok in my opinion. The 2 outlets I went to Tilton NH and Kittery ME had tons of them left.

Hmm. That's interesting info. Do you think they hold more than the standard demi size?

Maybe less or equal. They also made a top handle pouch from this line. I saw them in the outlets once for about $58 dollars but this was over the summer. They really don't look like they would fit very much and I think I would have liked them better if I saw them in signature but they just seemed like a bad design to me and overpriced but that is just my opinion.

I have this bag and LOVE it. It fits everything I need just fine and looks great on the shoulder. I have a small frame tho.
Same here! I have two of them and I just love them. I am able to get a Legacy french purse, my Treo, skinny cosmetic case and keys in them and, for me, are just perfect in the spring/summer.

I love this bag too. I have three of them! It's called the Legacy Shoulder Zip. I'm petite so it's the perfect size for me. It fits more than you'd think. I can fit a wallet, checkbook, change purse, sunglasses, cell phone, keys, and room to spare for little things. I love that it has an inside zip pocket and 2 inside multi-function pockets. Some of Coach's other small-sized handbags, like the demis, don't have this many pockets.

I think the bag I am talking about is called the legacy shoulder flap--it's about the size of a demi, I think, with one turnlock. Does anyone know if these were at the outlets recently, and if so what they were going for? TIA!

Oh, I forgot to add: It's bigger than the demi.

Demi: 8 (L) x 5 (H) x 2 (W)
Flap: 10 (L) x 6 (H) x 2.5 (W)