Bag Borrow or Steal & Speedy

thalillady

Feb 27, 2007
So, ummmm the description of the Speedy 30 on the Bag Borrow or Steal website includes this gem: "rolled leather handles are easy on the shoulders". Pause for a mental picture, please.

If you regularly carry your Speedy 30 ON YOUR SHOULDER, I would very much like to see photos.

:roflmfao:

I think there's a picture of Brandy in the celeb post wearing a white MC speedy on her shoulder.. but yeah, that's not really happening for us normal sized people !

the other day my hands were so full i had bags, my baby in my arms and was trying to talk on the phone while pushing the stroller and for a second i didnt know where to put my MC speedy so i tried squishing it up onto my shoulder (and im tiny) and i dont know how but the handles mustve pinched my shoulders and left little blood bubble type marks under my skin. =(

the other day my hands were so full i had bags, my baby in my arms and was trying to talk on the phone while pushing the stroller and for a second i didnt know where to put my MC speedy so i tried squishing it up onto my shoulder (and im tiny) and i dont know how but the handles mustve pinched my shoulders and left little blood bubble type marks under my skin. =(

OW! Hopefully that heals soon. We should make a forum, THE DANGERS OF LOUIS VUITTON! We could also include a picture of somebody who can't afford their rent, but can afford a new mirage griet haha