Purple is POW!!!!!WOW for 2008

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
In the newspaper section this weekend there's an insert called Lifestyles. On the cover of the foldout screams the title Purple Power. Inside discusses the fabulous aspects of this hue and how it's the palette for 2008, dictating fashion for shoes, clothes and yep! PURSES! Reminds me of the pink era 5 years ago (which will probably be next years color BTW!!)

Anyway those purple Chloes are drop dead gorgeous my fear no sale with these bags, demand will probably be high and since they're a seasonal color???? Whaaaaaa! :crybaby:

Amazing how color palettes 'come around' again, I still have my purple Jimmy Choo Ross from a few years ago. Of course, that doesn't diminish the need or want for a purple Chloe, but with my recent purchases, I can't even go there. BAN, BAN, BAN.......

I think SOMEONE on the board needs to get a purple bag so we have a bag to live vicariously through.

LYM, are you suggesting moi for that role by any chance:rolleyes: ? Better hope that Irene from Sacoche gets a few of those Purple Quilted Bays in stock then (Just can't get any hint out of her either way at the moment and it's making me antsy :sweatdrop:)

Tag, go for it:tup:
I'm trying my best:yes:....perhaps all us ladies on the Chloe board should simultaneously email Irene Sacoche to ask whether she's expecting to get the Medium Purple Quilted Bay in with the new stock. If the answer is 'Yes', I will most certainly go for it:graucho:...get ready girls...3,2,1...GO :lol:!!!