Help!! I'm Addicted!!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Yes I Am!!! I'm addicted to this forum!!! I can't help it!! No one understands this passion other than all of you!!:girlsigh:

I have to go and buy groceries now...so my family can eat...so I'll be back later!!:rolleyes:

oh yeah...my name is Deborah :yes:

Wecome Deborah!
I am Carley and I am addicted to this forum too and Coach. I had to promise myself that I would clean house today before I would go check out the purse forum.
Now I have completed the first step and admitted my addiction I back on the forum... I did clean the house a little. I picked up all the cat toys so that counts. heheh
Carley

I know I felt such a sense of relief when I found a place I could talk about my love of handbags and not get those smug and judgemental looks! Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Yes I Am!!! I'm addicted to this forum!!! I can't help it!! No one understands this passion other than all of you!!:girlsigh:

I have to go and buy groceries now...so my family can eat...so I'll be back later!!:rolleyes:

oh yeah...my name is Deborah :yes:

dont forget to save money for a purse!! haha

Hi, Deborah! I'm Jessica and I'm a tPF and severe Coach addict, too! If I'm not on tPF, I'm busy scouting my next Coach purchase! *LOL* No one understands my addiction better than everyone here! Glad you can join us!