My First Haden Harnett Bags (Pics Included)

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Just wanted to share Pics of my first Haden Harnett Bags! I had never even seen them IRL but you ladies convinced me to give them a shot and I was very pleasantly surprised!!

I got the Nico XX in Luggage (LOVE the softness of the leather:heart:) and the Hudson Hobo in Smoke Blue (LOVE the color:heart:).

Now I'm eyeing the Nico XX in Poppy Red... I wonder just how "red" it is... Does anyone own this color that wouldn't mind sharing thoughts and/or pics??

Attachments

• HHs.JPG
    HHs.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 96
  • HH Smoke Blue.JPG
    HH Smoke Blue.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 69
NICE, sep! I remember you saying that you like warm brown colors, that beautiful Luggage definitely fits the bill. Congrats and enjoy!!
Balihai! I did!! Thank you sooo much! I'm so excited I can barely stand it!

P.S. I'm still going to get that Sissi Rossi! There are 3 left... So long as there is one next Friday morning... it's mine!

Balihai! I did!! Thank you sooo much! I'm so excited I can barely stand it!

P.S. I'm still going to get that Sissi Rossi! There are 3 left... So long as there is one next Friday morning... it's mine!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you girl! Especially because I was the only one rooting for that Sissi Rossi :tup:

The poppy red is more a coral than a true red. It's really, really pretty. great for spring and summer. Enjoy your new HHs. I just got my Salina in Ink and the colour is soooo pretty. It's a purply blue. I love it.

I agree, the Poppy is more coral.. click on my collection link in my signature... there's a pic of my poppy nico somewhere in there..towards the middle i think?.. i have since sold it, though.