I just picked up my eBay purchase...

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
from the Post Office. Can you believe they put a 16 x 15 bag in a 16 x 10 box? I am so mad right now!!!:cursing: It is a Bleecker large duffle. It looks wrinkled and the bottom looks like it was sitting and got smashed. I would like to send it back and ask for refund. I would like some feedback on what i should do.

I remember another member had this problem a long time ago. I'm not sure who it was but she was very upset that they stuffed her beautiful bag into a tiny box...even tinier than the box yours was in. How awful!!

How inconsiderate of the seller! Grrrrrrr I'd be sure to note this in their feedback.....sloppy handling of an expensive item is unacceptable in my book.

Thanks everyone...I will try your suggestions. The only reason I bought this one on eBay is because it is the Magenta and I couldn't get it in the stores.

I would try stuffing it and getting it all put back together.. it is hard to have that happen and yet as a seller I know how high usps has raised their rates for bigger boxes so that is almost as bad... but totally stuffing something in a small box is not cool. Pull it out and fill her up.. I think it will be okay.. let us know! :yes:

I just emailed the seller to give an FYI but I didn't tell them I want a refund yet. When the bag arrived it was over stuffed with paper and then shoved into the box.

Ugh. Sorry this happened. I do think the stuffing will probably work, though.

I had the opposite thing happen--seller put a camel colored Coach into a too-big box with NO CUSHIONING OR WRAPPING OF ANY KIND! I was floored. The purse arrived with scuffs on it from bouncing around inside the box.

Some sellers lose their heads when it comes to shipping and don't spend enough time packing their items.

Good luck. Let us know how it all works out!

Ugh. Sorry this happened. I do think the stuffing will probably work, though.

I had the opposite thing happen--seller put a camel colored Coach into a too-big box with NO CUSHIONING OR WRAPPING OF ANY KIND! I was floored. The purse arrived with scuffs on it from bouncing around inside the box.

Some sellers lose their heads when it comes to shipping and don't spend enough time packing their items.

Good luck. Let us know how it all works out!

Thanks! :smile: I just called my Coach Store and they said JAX has 100. I just can't figure out why they take it off line if they still have them.:sad:

ugh, i had this happen last month. seller didn't stuff, put it in a flat rate box without a dustbag or any cover. basically i got a bag stuffed in a box with no protection for it. still haven't left feedback yet..

but i did stuff it and it is starting to look good again.

Wow - sorry this happened. I'd try to use some leather conditioner on it. I've done that when I left a bag in the closet under another and it was smooshed and the wrinkles smoothed out within one day.

UGH. Why do sellers do that? I know USPS has become pricey, but I always spend more on shipping to get a bigger box than is needed and pad the heck out of it.

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. I am so sorry! For the most part, though, I have been able to fix the smashed and folded bags I received. As mentioned above, stuff it really well, almost to the point that it's overstuffed. Let it sit like that for a day or two and see what happens. I have used hand towels as stuffing, tissue paper and pretty much anything else that's soft and able to be shaped in a bag. Good luck and let us know what happens.