Custom Order for the LM Mini....

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Good Morning ladies,

Okay, I thought we'd start our own thread to avoid confusion and double postings in different threads re the mini order.

Here's what I know about the "bespoke". Jackie told me that we need just 3 orders for one color, either the dark grey or chocolate. Since, I"m starting to sense that we're torn on the forum re colors, I"m hoping if we get at least 3 and 3, she'll do both. I should have an answer if that's possible soon. If not, we have to choose one only.

Now, I ordered the light grey and it's due by today or tom, the latest. I"ll post my review the minute it arrives. That way, I'll better be able to guide everyone and answer all questions on this style.

Would you ladies mind if your interested in a custom mini, posting on this thread your color preference. I think that's the easiest way for me.

Also, remember, for those of you that like the mini but nervous about doing a custom, there's absolutely no rush. I'm fairly certain Jackie will bring out at least one more color in April. She is just giving the PF members the opportunity to pick the color (s) now. Jackie emailed me last night saying, whatever color we choose as a group, that is the color that she will put on her website in April.

I think she's trying to just make it more fun/personal and allow us the opportunity to as a group, make a choice and have impact on her business. She wants to know what WE want since she won't carry all the colors in the mini. Does that make sense?

I've mentioned that I'm "on the fence" until I see these bags on a real person...and that would be you! Everyone with the dark grey seems to love it and says it blends with everything. I would prefer a bag that I can wear with black and brown...and will transition into spring. If this describes the dark grey, than I would be interested, if it meets my needs as a daily bag. That's as much of a commitment I can make, at this time. I'll be watching this thread with interest and looking forward to your pics! I'm impressed with Jackie's willingness to respond to her customer's desires with these special bags.

My vote would be for the dark grey in mini LM.

Now, to throw a wrench in -- would Jackie consider doing a white mini LM? Maybe something irridescent or pearlized, but not quite metallic? I'm pining for a white bag, since that's a hot color for spring/summer, and I haven't found one I like yet. Is there any interest in that?

Ok - can someone fill me in here. Who is jackie and what does LM stand for, and I would love to see a picture of this "mini". Can anyone help? I tried doing a search for LM, but it wouldn't let me since it was only two letters.

Ok - can someone fill me in here. Who is jackie and what does LM stand for, and I would love to see a picture of this "mini". Can anyone help? I tried doing a search for LM, but it wouldn't let me since it was only two letters.

I'm guessing here, but I think it's the Belen Enchadia Love Me Mini. There's a thread for it a bit lower if you want to check it out. :smile:

I really like the mini LM and would be interested in the dark grey but don't know if I'm ready to commit to a custom order where no returns would be allowed. I think I'd like to see what she introduces, a few modeling pics and such, and then make a decision.

I love my original LM, though, and the dark grey is such a spectacular color.

My vote would be for the dark grey in mini LM.

Now, to throw a wrench in -- would Jackie consider doing a white mini LM? Maybe something irridescent or pearlized, but not quite metallic? I'm pining for a white bag, since that's a hot color for spring/summer, and I haven't found one I like yet. Is there any interest in that?

I believe that Muse Ten (museten.com) will be getting the mini LM in a shimmer cream color later this month. If you're interested in learning more, you could send them email.

I really like the mini LM and would be interested in the dark grey but don't know if I'm ready to commit to a custom order where no returns would be allowed. I think I'd like to see what she introduces, a few modeling pics and such, and then make a decision.

I love my original LM, though, and the dark grey is such a spectacular color.

I'm with you on that one.

Honestly, I'd only consider the LM mini in pewter....and I don't think it's one of the choices.....:sad:

Here's another monkey wrench: didn't I hear something about this bag being available in wine? I'd definitely be in for that. I could be convinced to go for the dark grey, but sure would like to see a reliable pic first.

Here's another monkey wrench: didn't I hear something about this bag being available in wine? I'd definitely be in for that. I could be convinced to go for the dark grey, but sure would like to see a reliable pic first.

I received an email from Jackie awhile back, and she said that the LM would not be available in wine right now. Not sure about in the future.

BTW, does anyone know when her sale is?:P

Well here is my opinion!;) I have the LM in the dark grey already. I love the mini and would just LOVE to have the mini! I think my pick would be the chocolate since I have the regular size in the grey. But I already have the choco in the Carry Me with Style so if another color is available I would consider that too!:graucho: