Attention: Beware The Moca Fakes!

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006

Please be super careful about what's offered on eBay at the moment :tdown: I was shocked to find this. Last time I checked MOCA fakes didn't look THAT real, but this fooled me at first glance :Push:

that sucks! FIY Groom fakes are really real looking too be careful I saw a purse the other day they only thing that gave it away to me was I know they didn't make it in that colour

MORE PICS:

mocafakeeq5.png

Hi, yes it is but I havent paid yet, the seller just e-mailed me asking for payment and giving me the payment method because I wanted to use a different one. So I will not be paying, no way

Hi, yes it is but I havent paid yet, the seller just e-mailed me asking for payment and giving me the payment method because I wanted to use a different one. So I will not be paying, no way

Good on you! Am really glad to hear that. :flowers:

eBay should cancel the auction anyways when you let them know its a fake!

Hi, yes Im hoping that too, Its soooo shocking how real these look, within seconds of finding it, I had bought it. I thought I had found an amazing deal but to my amazement it wasnt. I really hope no one else gets fooled by these. :flowers:

it looks so real.. what gave it away? one reason why i always buy from boutique despite the price difference.. i'm such a novice in spotting fakes! except for those that are too obvious..

Hi, yes Im hoping that too, Its soooo shocking how real these look, within seconds of finding it, I had bought it. I thought I had found an amazing deal but to my amazement it wasnt. I really hope no one else gets fooled by these. :flowers:

How much did you BIN for?

I bought the Monogram Agenda and just posted it in the Authenticate This thread cos you know they can always pull a switch and send a different item than the one pictured.

eBay is getting too shady for my liking but sometimes we really have no choice but to turn to that avenue! :sad:

And yes the Fakes are getting better, even the MOCA Neverfull bags, I have seen some fakes, and even though the colours of the hands are different, when they use flash, its a totally different story!

Perhaps you should buy within TPF to be slightly safer. I would when I hit more than 500 posts, and get invited. :P

How much did you BIN for?

I bought the Monogram Agenda and just posted it in the Authenticate This thread cos you know they can always pull a switch and send a different item than the one pictured.

eBay is getting too shady for my liking but sometimes we really have no choice but to turn to that avenue! :sad:

And yes the Fakes are getting better, even the MOCA Neverfull bags, I have seen some fakes, and even though the colours of the hands are different, when they use flash, its a totally different story!

Perhaps you should buy within TPF to be slightly safer. I would when I hit more than 500 posts, and get invited. :P

Hi, I BIN'd for £70 which is like $140, I know this is REALLY cheap and WAY under what the an agenda like this would be at Moca but Im allways usually finding bargains on ebay. My last bargain was a vintage Black EPI Cles for $10, I presumed that this agenda may had been a gift or something. But Im so glad Mara saved me LOL :flowers:

Hi, I BIN'd for £70 which is like $140, I know this is REALLY cheap and WAY under what the an agenda like this would be at Moca but Im allways usually finding bargains on ebay. My last bargain was a vintage Black EPI Cles for $10, I presumed that this agenda may had been a gift or something. But Im so glad Mara saved me LOL :flowers:

Haha Socialite, can I employ you to help me trawl eBay for good bargains as well?!

Help me find a Mono Jack and Lucie seller that will ship to Singapore! Totally no luck in that department. :girlsigh:

That aside, Mara was definitely a god-send! :balloon:

Haha Socialite, can I employ you to help me trawl eBay for good bargains as well?!

Help me find a Mono Jack and Lucie seller that will ship to Singapore! Totally no luck in that department. :girlsigh:

That aside, Mara was definitely a god-send! :balloon:

LOL, there was a Jack and lucie on yesturday for $200 BIN, they shipped worldwide but I just looked on ebay and its gone. I remeber because everyone was after them and people would only ship within the USA but this one would ship worldwide. :sad: If I see one again I will PM you :smile: