My Christmas/PCE Coach Items!

LissiSays

May 3, 2007
Hello fellow Coach lovers!

I've never posted pictures of my collection or of the items I've recently acquired. I finally decided to stop being lazy and took a picture.

PCE Purchases:
Black/Silver/Gunmetal Signature Stripe Tote
Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf
Bleeker Tattersall Ponytail Scarf (Not pictured since I trade this one with my sister for the Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf... Like joint custody!)

Christmas Gifts:
Brown/Bronze/Brass Signature Stripe Tote
Signature Ponytail Scarf (Thank you Nicole!)
Black Hampton's Signature Slim Envelope Wallet

Here are my babies:

CoachPurses10408003.jpg

I love love love the totes! I think I'm obsessed with the metallic stipe. I like how you get joint custody of the scarves.. best of both.. scarfs?

I love love love the totes! I think I'm obsessed with the metallic stipe. I like how you get joint custody of the scarves.. best of both.. scarfs?

LOL! My sister and I were both debating between the Legacy and Tattersall. So we decided to buy both and just trade when we wanted to use the other. The Legacy is currently in my possession. I think it's time for a trade though... :nuts:

^^ aww thanks! I tried to post that pic on the "Your bag showcase" but they're taking so long to approve my post so.. I put it up on my sig instead :smile:)

Unfortunately I didn't receive the last PCE card in time. I got it the last day of the event (Dec 29) and wasn't able to make it out to a store. These are things I got with the first PCE. But thank you so much anyways!