Price mess up???

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
so i was looking on coach's website at the ergo hobos and the prices seem a little off..... the small sig ergo is 198, then the sig regular size is 188. can someone tell me if these prices are correct, if the price is extra low on the regular one.... id better order it now.

so i was looking on coach's website at the ergo hobos and the prices seem a little off..... the small sig ergo is 198, then the sig regular size is 188. can someone tell me if these prices are correct, if the price is extra low on the regular one.... id better order it now.

The prices went down on these. My SA first told me about it 2 weeks ago. Get em' while you can!!:yes:

$188 ON THE MEDIUM IS CORRECT!!! My hubby just bought me one in chocolate siggy and they gave him PCE b/c we drove to the Hampton's to pick her up!!!! GET THIS BAG!!! YOU will love her...I do!!!

I thought that was strange, too! The smaller was priced higher than the bigger. But still a good buy.Imagine, their prices are actually less than the price of some of the Coach wallets or pouches!

Last time I was at my store, they told me the bag was $268 (or whatever orig retail was) for the medium Ergo Sig Hobo. I told them that it was marked $188 on the Coach web site so they honored the price. If you buy in store, make sure you get the $188 price!