Which WMC wallet should I get? Pls share your opinions!

babidva

current obsession
Oct 4, 2006
I am in lust with WMC, just can't seem to get enough. Should I get either the zippy wallet, the pochette or the FP?
I already have a mono pochette and an epi FP, and love both styles very much, esp. the FP. But the WMC FP one has that little bit of vachetta around it, which is going to be high maintenance. I also love wallets I can dup as a clutch.....

omg.. decisions decisions! :s

If you don't already have a zippy, then why not try that? It's made to hold a lot, so if you want to use your wallet as a clutch it could be a good choice.

Pochette Wallet!!!!! LOL, I have one in Pomme Vernis and love, love, love it! The reason why is because it fits everything, so easy to use, and you can see everything when you open it but others can't. Also, you can use this as a little clutch too if you just wanted to carry a wallet.
Good luck with your choice!

I have the mono zippy, and I love it! At first I thought it was too big and bulky, but it does fit a lot in it (lots of credit cards, other misc. cards, money, checkbook, receipts, etc., with room to spare). I have had mine for 2 years and it still looks brand new. I also use it as a clutch for those quick grocery runs, etc. Good luck! :balloon:

Thanks everyone for your input! I think it's between Pochette and Zippy, since the FP only has 4 cc slots (which is its only flaw!)... Going to the store to try them out. Will update!

I'd say go for the zippy! It's such a chic and functional wallet. There's room for everything and the shape is lovely. I've even used mine as a clutch a couple times and it's perfect for that if you're so inclined.