Marc jacobs elastic black or navy?

where did you find them? I've looked just about everywhere for a Quilted Elastic Stam in pretty much any color (but esp blue) - Did you find them somewhere?

where did you find them? I've looked just about everywhere for a Quilted Elastic Stam in pretty much any color (but esp blue) - Did you find them somewhere?

The black one I found in Oakbrook Chicago for $669, someone just returned while I was on the phone with my sales. It's on the way to ship to me. I just found a blue one from www.shopbop.com. You can get it for 847.50. But however if you use the www.cashbap.com. You can get 7% cashback. So it makes it to be $787. iBut the black one, I need to pay the tax. To me, It's only the navy is only $60 more than black. But I felt like I like the blue color more. I just bought one from the shopbop. I think there is one more at shopbop. So, Good luck.

As for the color, I vote for blue. Much more distinctive. And it's such a dark blue that it almost passes for black.

The blue one is so pretty in the picture. That's why even thought I got the black one shipped from nordstrom, I am still searching the blue color. I think I will return the black one once I received both. Can you please post a picture of your blue stam for me?

Thanks

I like the navy one better. It's a nice dark blue, that can pass for black. I also think the navy elastic leather looks better in this color than black. Can't wait to see the pics when you get your bag!