Come see my first First and the duo pic -- plus some encouraging words needed :)

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
Here's my first First -- Ivory 2007
I've been wanting to get the first and something in lighter color for quite sometimes now
I was just held back because I was scared that the light colored bbags will be hard to maintain and cared for....anyhow....I guess I made my decisions putting all the concerns behind.....it's been over a week and as of now she still sits in the closet....I'm not quite brave enough to use her yet!! Gimme some courage ladies:shame:

and here she is....tadaaaa:yahoo:

DSC02798_resize.jpg

together with her bigger sister 07 black city (who's really broken in)

DSC02834_resize.jpg

I'm into black, white and all those neutral colors...so the duo pic's kinda boring (I know)
But i'm getting ready to take the new BG home whenever she arrives...and it's been weird that I kinda want a red first too:yes:

will keep you ladies posted once she gets here:graucho:

I love your white first!!!!!!!!... wear it wear it.. show it off :smile:

I have a greige city, and I'm a bit scared too but I just try not to hold on to the handles.. and put it on my arm!!..

CONGRATS

you black city is lovely too...!!

So weird.. I've been having the same thing too lately, wanting somthing pink... and I was actually look at a red first as well!!

Your getting a BG?.. yay ^_^".. I'm getting a magenta now for sure!!

I love your white first!!!!!!!!... wear it wear it.. show it off :smile:

I have a greige city, and I'm a bit scared too but I just try not to hold on to the handles.. and put it on my arm!!..

CONGRATS

you black city is lovely too...!!

So weird.. I've been having the same thing too lately, wanting somthing pink... and I was actually look at a red first as well!!

Your getting a BG?.. yay ^_^".. I'm getting a magenta now for sure!!

maybe we should have a club of our own...haha

I've never really like red but it's really growing on me :yes: