reissue matalic black w/h gold hardware

envazine

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
i just bought it in france on 1st of jan 08...i really love it
Reissue Matalic Black with Gold Hardware 227 (Euro 1,890)
Here are the pics with my little family

Attachments

• P101017100.jpg
    P101017100.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 498
  • P101017000.jpg
    P101017000.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 492
  • P101018300.jpg
    P101018300.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 492
  • P10101660.jpg
    P10101660.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 680
OMG... they are releasing the MB in gold hardware?? how many combinations are there going to be ..... we are all going to be very broke.....

Congrats!!! this is just gorgeous!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lovely family chanel collection! Fabulous purchases! Congrats:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

wow i didnt know there was going to be a metallic black reissue with GOLD hdw...has anyone seen these at Saks or the boutiques in the US or even NM?

Haha, exactly! ;)

looks just like what i have but with a glossy shine! so chic ;)

envazine - Congrats on a beautiful purchase... you're the first lucky pfer to snag this baby!! :love: :nuts: I have the MB reissue from last season, and this is beautiful too... the gold h/w pops against the metallic black! :nuts: I also LOVE your red Jumbo... is that the '05 red (I see the old chain straps, so..)?! :girlsigh: :love: Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:

Hey girl. :smile: Yeah, it supposed to be released with the gold h/w (new, neve done before) and silver chain from last season (though I heard something about how this time, it will be a shinier chain v. the more distressed one I have on my MB reissue)! :smile: AFAIK, boutiques and dept. stores don't have them yet (certainly not my NM haha... I'll probably get my bags after the dept. stores have already gotten them), but they should be in soon! :nuts: ;)

wow i didnt know there was going to be a metallic black reissue with GOLD hdw...has anyone seen these at Saks or the boutiques in the US or even NM?