Official Britney thread

with all the paparazzi that surrounds her no matter where she goes, lights flashing night and day, who wouldn't go crazy?? Seriously!!

True, but why doesn´t she stay home a while and get her coffee there. It seems like she´s attracting the attention all by herself with the clothes changing, no bra-wearing etc. etc.

BRITNEY'S LAWYER QUITS

"Court documents show that her latest lawyer filed a request on Wednesday to withdraw from the singer’s custody case.

‘There has been a breakdown in communications between (Spears) and Trope & Trope (law firm) making further representation of her interests impossible,’ says the document.

Trope declined to give further details but told People magazine that the ultimate decision to quit wouldn’t be up to him.

He said: ‘A lawyer cannot simply withdraw from a case. We will ask the court to relieve us.’ A hearing is set for 4 February.

Trope was Spears' third lawyer in her ongoing battle with ex-husband, Kevin Federline. Her first attorney, Laura Wasser, resigned from the case in September shortly after Spears' divorce from Federline was finalised.

The troubled pop star then teamed up with Freid & Goldsman, but their relationship ended within days."
Thursday 3 January 2008

Where's the love for Disney? High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens got none from an employee working the drive-thru of a fast food joint after she discovered that they weren't Britney Spears. The pop wreck is notorious for her late night runs for junk food and apparently at least one worker must believe it is only Britney that warrants attention.

Vanessa and Ashley were out before New Year's doing a bit of shopping and decided to take in an area Mickey Dees for a fast food run through the drive thru window. As it goes for the two girls they are surrounded by paparazzi as they pull up in a Range Rover.

The paparazzi help the two young starlets place their order at the window when the employee finally realizes that she wants to be on television as she is fortunate enough to be surrounded by the paps asking her questions. As Vanessa and Ashley giggle though their order the worker shots "Put me on TMZ!" referring to the nightly show that is syndicated and broadcast on many local Fox stations.

The employee answers some questions from the paps but eventually ends up being disappointed when she learned the mega teen stars she was about to serve were Hudgens and Tisdale. "Oh God, I thought it was somebody like Britney," she says in a dismissive tone and then mentions the now notorious Hudgens photo scandal.

Video of event -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVl56cL5MIg

I don't know if it's just me....but what is with celebrities trying to hide their face all the time....I mean I'm sure it gets annoying to be followed all the time, but duh...going through a Mickey D's drive thru....what do you think they're going to do????

Ashely Tisdale not only looks like a puppy dog (animal like features) but I find it hilarious that this 22 year old acts like a 15 year old! lmao

and unfortunately Ash and Van are not superstars as the gossip media hypes them up to be.

I don't know if anyone else noticed,

but the lady at the window asked if she wanted a drink, and ashley replied with no thankyou.
Then when they picked up their food they got given a bottle of aquafina.
Must have got if for free..