Should I get this? Hurry Hurry!!

Don't get it ash. Please don't be offended and I don't want to sound harsh at all but I read something you posted in another thread about being in serious credit debt. Get yourself out of debt first and then get another bag. You said that you don't like the fur anyways so it shouldn't be too much of a loss. Besides, you just acquired 4 gorgeous bags in the last 2 weeks or so. Savor and enjoy those bags for now. There will always be more bags that come along.

Don't get it ash. Please don't be offended and I don't want to sound harsh at all but I read something you posted in another thread about being in serious credit debt. Get yourself out of debt first and then get another bag. You said that you don't like the fur anyways so it shouldn't be too much of a loss. Besides, you just acquired 4 gorgeous bags in the last 2 weeks or so. Savor and enjoy those bags for now. There will always be more bags that come along.

I read that too. I agree--credit card debt is "bad debt"! You don't have to deny yourself totally while paying it down--but savoring what you already have is great advice.

The only way I would say get it is if you think it would be a good investment, ie you could resell it for a lot of money, if you are a collector and this is a neccessary piece for your collection or if you go to a lot of coctail parties or weddings where this could be your evening bag that you will get a lot of use out of. Honeslty with the bags you recently purchased it doesn't seem like you would ever prefer this one as a regular basis bag.

I totally agree.. and only in a kind, loving way.. I am in the same boat now, getting debt and dh's work is really slowing down and I am getting stressed.. it is not worth it mainly because you just bought those great expensive bags and you said yourself you don't like the fur. If you really really love it maybe you can sell something else to make it seem better? Good Luck hon! ;)