Pink Heritage stripe tote.. which one for me?

Apr 25, 2007
Here's the deal girls... I told my hubby about this bag and how much I like it.. but that I know I really don't need another one. I told him that this one isn't out yet and it may not be available by Feb. with the way everyone is going ga ga over it...

he said "Well go ahead and order it then... if you really want it" :yahoo:

So what do you think girls? Medium or Large? I am not small.. I am 5'4 and wear a size 16/18 so I think the large may look better on me. Does any one know the length of the handles or the drop length? Are they the same for both? I am going to order it tomorrow so bring on the opinions!!

What do you think of ordering both and returning one.. is that too much? :lol:

I think the med. for you unless you just love love large bags. I am ordering the small one. GOOD LUCK and tell your DH that is so sweet and we TPF girls adore men like him.

Wow! Where did you find your husband? He needs to give training classes to other guys! hahaha. Anyways, I think I would get the large. I love large purses, and everything under the sun finds its way into my bags anyways, so my Hamptons Weekend Patchwork Tote is my favorite one to carry.

You could always order both. That may work well. Then you can put all your stuff in them and see witch you like better. Do you have a store near you? Maybe you could go to the store and see them?

Aww....he sounds like my sweet husband:heart::heart::heart: I'm going to say something that I had hoped I wouldn't have to say----here goes......I wish I would have gotten the large......wah. Anyway, I love my medium, but I think the large would have looked a little better on me, seeing as though I'm "fluffy." Oh well, The medium is a good size too though.

I'm leaning towards the large because I always have to carry kids stuff in my bags!

The large isn't like tattersall travel tote size is it? because that's just too big :lol:

Thanks for all your opinions ladies and keep 'em coming!!

Yeah, I'd say since you'll be using it to tote stuff for your kids also, you should get the large. I'm still sort of wishing I had. I probably wouldn't use all of the space daily, but at least I would know I could if I needed to. Maybe the medium was best for me now, because I would be using it as a purse for daily use, but I dunno....I love me a big bag. But medium is decent sized too. But if I had kids, I'd definitely order the large. Good luck! I can't wait to see pics when you get it!:tup:

Sorry this is such a long post, I just get so excited about this line! hehe! This is sooo cool! It seems like a very popular bag at the moment here on the forum...lol. :nuts:

I have the medium sized one. I did have the large but returned it as I want to use this bag as a purse. For you I would say the large as you will be toting your kids stuff around town. Get the large and I am sure you won't be disappointed. This is a great bag!

I purchased the medium at first, but found it WAY too small for my needs! I'm petite, 5'0" 110 lbs, but I'm a big bag kind of girl. For comparison, the medium heritage tote is the same size as the 10125, the signature stripe tote. (not the small tote and not the travel tote, but the middle one!) So I exchanged it for the larger one, which about the same size as the ergo, but the handle drops a bit lower, I think they are 9". I have 2 boys also and I find this will be perfect to carry their stuff around in the summer when we go out and about! :upsidedown:

Aww....he sounds like my sweet husband:heart::heart::heart: I'm going to say something that I had hoped I wouldn't have to say----here goes......I wish I would have gotten the large......wah. Anyway, I love my medium, but I think the large would have looked a little better on me, seeing as though I'm "fluffy." Oh well, The medium is a good size too though.
LA , you are too funny! I ordered the medium and it just arrived. Much to my disappointment I should have ordered the LARGE! But I thought I couldn't go wrong in the middle size range. I am 5'6'' and have a large body frame. I wear a size 10 to 12 and the medium does not sit right under my arm. I reordered the large so hopefully this will be a better fit. Overall, the medium was disappointingly small IMO.