My black day

LoriB

wife, mom, bagaholic
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
It arrived today! It's an 08 Black day and it sure is different than the 05 black day I used to have, but I love it!! It is very distressed (which I like) and a lighter saturation of color so it is not stark black. I personally prefer this, because I dress very casually and the more my bag looks smooshy and broken in, the better. The thing that really stands out to me is the thickness of the leather. It is probably the thickest leather I've ever had on a bbag.

My pics are not great because it was 19 degrees outside and I had to take them fast. Ahhhh....it feels so good to be back in black.........

Attachments

• blackday08.jpg
    blackday08.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 178
  • blackday081.jpg
    blackday081.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 122
Lucky you! And be sure to hold on to it!

I recently sold my 07 black Day and am regretting it.

My rationale? I have an ivy Day and thought it was such a dark green and could easily sub in for a black bag. And I have several other black bags so I sold. And I was so worried the black Day would turn green since it was an 07. And I really wanted a tomato Day.

And now, I wish I had one because the ivy--while great--ain't gonna cut it in the summer. Will have to keep a look out for just the right one.