Cabby has been retired...

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
i've used my neo cabby for 6 straight months. it's finally getting a rest and cabas piano is taking its place. do you ever feel like you've used a bag TOO much? i was worried my cabby was going to look ragged if i kept on using it on a daily basis lol. :shrugs:

i feel the same way too...not about the cabby though I only wish to have that bag! I do however rotate all my bags, at least after 2-3 uses, I always fear of it looking worn out, or the patina getting super dark or dirty!

I feel that way about my mono alma! I'm so afraid of the patina getting too dark or dirty looking! After I've used her for a week straight I feel like I need to give her a rest to "save" the vachetta, LOL!!

I go to school everyday so I feel like I use my backpack way too much lol :P It's only a LeSportsac that I've owned for a few months and the shoulder straps are already starting to pull away from the nylon :wtf: I know I should really have a Jansport (great quality, cheap, blah blah blah) but they're just so ugly and mundane. Ugh sorry for going OT!

Wow --- your Neo Cabby sure was a workhorse the last six months! It has really served you well! It must still look fantastic though!

If I had favored one bag for six months over the others, I think I would feel bad that I neglected all my other purses --- lol --- since I usually try to rotate on a daily basis or at least every 2-3 days. The most time I used for one bag, the bordeaux Mirage Speedy, was two weeks, after which time I felt I had to give this baby a rest.

im just too lazy to change bags. although i know i should. ive been using my balenciaga straight since i got her in early nov. everytime i tell myself to switch, i can never bring myself to put her away.