Beware of Hinna Amina Anna Arshad *see pg 26 for detective info*

Irish, it's not the same CA member from theforumwhichshallnotbenamed that scammed people:nogood:
We run Hinna's IP A LOT. I checked that member's pretty regularly back then.

Are we talking about the same vermin?

She sounds like what I'd picture to be "typical California" - Beverly Hills-esq - teenager-type. I'm from NY - never been to California - but with her name being very ethnic I'd presumed she'd have sounded differently. I remember her voice striking me as very Clueless

Ok, thanks. The person I am thinking about (and Vlad will remember her) had an accent.

jlinds i will find out whether she really does go to columbia...but according to someone who served her, she was going to UCdavis last year...
irishgal well when i called her that time, she was on her voicemail saying "hi you've reached Hinna, leave a msg". i called her again asking for my money back and now her phone has the default phone company voice saying 'you've reach *number*, leave a message after the tone'

oh btw she has a myspce and her friends have been saying things about law school...though one of them says something like oh you didn't go to argentina?? her profile used to be public but since all this happened it's private....her sn is exoticarbcuen...i can still see her profile lol though it's private

here's her recent photo of her:

trash_1175021849.jpg

:roflmfao: Too funny Swanky! But honestly, I am so sorry for what happened to you. It reminds me to be more careful in buying anything from someone I only think I know. I too would have felt safe in that transaction thinking I knew her and she was a pf'er. I hope you not only get your money back but that the police finally find something to get her on. The thing that bugs me is why she would scam someone on items she actually has and later sends in bad condition. I thought the idea of scamming was to get $ for nothing- not only is she selling her item, but she's devaluing it by damaging it- maybe she has some sort of psychological issues....I take that back, I guess she obviously has some psychological issues!

I wish the best for you and thank Vlad for allowing you to post this and warn us all!

I met this girl on live journal a few years back. We also developed an online relationship - talked via AIM and a few times over the telephone etc. She actually found me my first bbag back in 05 when they were impossible to get. She had a relationship with her Barney's SA in California (I'm in NY) and was able to talk her into giving me a bbag off of the wait list. I never had any troubles dealing with her (we traded a few LV's if memory serves) - but on another forum there was talk of her not following through with various trades :shrugs:. I haven't heard from her in a good year or so now - but I'd always hoped it had been a misunderstanding with the other girls she allegedly "ripped off". As I said, my dealing with her always went smooth - and I'll always feel grateful to her for locating me a brand new bbag when the wait lists were 5+ pages long.

This is awful - good luck to you. I hope everything is sorted out. :sad:

kelly, you know darn well that Hinna ripped off two LVLU members. They may be members here so I will not name them, they can come forward if they wish to. One bought a LV multicolor shirley, Hinna did send it, but she scratched the lock part badly, out of spite. The buyer posted the pix on LVLU and told us all about that transaction. Then the other girl left LVLU as a result of what happened to her. She bought Hinna a pair of LV flats, she made the error of sending them before Hinna paid her, and of course Hinna never paid. YOU KNOW THESE THINGS HAPPENED. So stop posting like Hinna is so good, I don't care if your transactions with her went well, you KNOW of others that did not. AND why would you stick up for her anyway? Talk about things that make you go hmmmmm......... I hate to see people get ripped off, I'm so glad this story has become public on this board. Many of us know of this person and what she has done.

Mon, I couldn't agree with you more. Out like a cockroach to find this thread and post in it!!!!!

I haven't posted here for a while because I am back in school and unfortunately do not have much time for the boards, but I do occasionally read them. Glad I found this thread.

Hi Dawn! It's so good to see your post! I've missed your posts so much. I hate that you are in school, I miss seeing pictures of your recent purchases. Come back soon!

I'm LMAO that you spelled her name with a K.:roflmfao: Her relationship with Hinna was much more than she would like everyone here to believe. Personally, if it was me and I had a friendly relationship with Hinna long after my members were defrauded I would have stayed quiet as a mouse and not brought attention to myself.;)

ETA: Since my other post was deleted I will edit this one myself before it gets deleted too.

I also see that the OP has noted that Hinna has read this thread. Hinna must have sent her a nice text or email to let her know she can read it. Hi Hinna *waves*.