Can someone tell me about this bag ???

LVuitton

May 11, 2007
Hey guys.

I've been watching this bag, which is for sale on a ebay-kind-of-site . The man who sells it says, that it is a bag which not many stores has in store . He got that one in Paris. He say he has the org. receipt.

When was this made ? Because I can't find it online and I check the website quite often.

Please, do not remove this thread to the 'authentic ...' since that isn't the question.

Attachments

• TASKE.JPG
    TASKE.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 133
The bag in the photo looks like the LV Attaquant, done a few years ago in the men's Damier Geant Canvas. No longer being made, I remember it was pricey for a duffle bag.

Hey guys.

I've been watching this bag, which is for sale on a ebay-kind-of-site . The man who sells it says, that it is a bag which not many stores has in store . He got that one in Paris. He say he has the org. receipt.

When was this made ? Because I can't find it online and I check the website quite often.

Please, do not remove this thread to the 'authentic ...' since that isn't the question.

If he have the receipt ask him to send you a picture of it, the recipt should have information, maybe name, model# and date. It is a very nice duffel bag. :yes:

This is the Attaquant from Mens Spring/summer 2004 (?), its a really nice bag and can be used to store footballs I remember it said on the LV website at the time of release.

Yep it's the Attaquant- it was definitely released in terre (like the one you're looking at), sand, and maybe black. The interior is divided into two pockets for holding a soccer ball and shoes- I believe the retail prive was around $1,200- $1,400.

The Damier Geant Attequant came in Terre [M93064], Sable [M93065], and Black [M93066]. The dimensions are as follows: 20.5" x 10.2" x 10.2". I know it was released in '04, just can't remember if it was S/S or F/W... :hrmm:

Yes that's the Attaquant in Damier Geant. If I remember correctly, the retail price was US $1450. The interior is divided into two sections. One section is capable of holding a soccer ball and the other is capable of holding your soccer shoes (don't know what they're called :sad: sorry. The cool thing is that it's very masculine to look at.

Yes that's the Attaquant in Damier Geant. If I remember correctly, the retail price was US $1450. The interior is divided into two sections. One section is capable of holding a soccer ball and the other is capable of holding your soccer shoes (don't know what they're called :sad: sorry. The cool thing is that it's very masculine to look at.

and its a duffle that you can put over shoulder:tup: