any MJ's in poppy still available???

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
hey girls,
i was browsing like i often do for Mj bags and came across the poppy color. i see that is was a spring 07 release and most places online are sold out of whatever styles they had in this color. can anyone direct me to some bags i can still buy in the poppy color? (even better if they're on sale) and if anyone owns anything in this color, would you take pics??? im dying to see what it looks like IRL! thank you!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

no problem, melly! i didn't know anything about it until i asked here. i was hoping maybe since it was last year, i'd be able to find something on sale somewhere....it's a cool color...

I've seen the Totally Turnlock Teri in poppy at Bloomingdale's, and they have it online at Nordstrom: CLICK

ETA: They have it in the Quinn: CLICK

and Totally Turnlock Faridah:
CLICK

and Totally Turnlock Heidi:
CLICK

But I haven't seen anything in the regular MJ line. It's such a pretty color!

no problem, melly! i didn't know anything about it until i asked here. i was hoping maybe since it was last year, i'd be able to find something on sale somewhere....it's a cool color...

Unfortunately I haven't seen any of the MbyMJ Resort 07 Poppy items on sale but it is definitely a nice color and so is the acid yellow! :heart: