Bags under $2K?

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Hi all! I'm fairly new to Chanel and the closest boutique is 40 miles away. Can anyone tell me, since the price increase, what are the shoulder bags that go for under $2k? TIA!

I believe the Caviar East/West flaps are $1595, Grand Shopper Totes are $1895 and I have no clue how much the Petite Shopper Tote is. You should check in the Reference Library in post #338 because they list the prices for flaps . The caviar clutch is $1195 I believe. Hope that helps!

There's practically nothing anymore. There are some but is not made out of leather, usually of nylon or blend. You just missed the big December sales wherein the seasonal collection were 25% -50% off. Sigh.

PS. Just read the previous post, the Grande Shopper is $2125 already, Petit $1795 (I think). Medallions, Cerfs are $2125 I believe.

Mine was a diamond stitch flap large size and was $1795 as of Nov. 16. It is a classic look with some edge. There are a few things under 2K, but you have to compromise size I think. Ultimate soft would be good to look at as well.