Oh My God!

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
I'd love to know what he was smoking when he designed these things for the 2008 spring shoe line :wtf:.Be honest gals would you buy and wear a shoe such as this?
Just looking at them makes me feel as though I'm walking every which way but upright :roflmfao:.
3.jpg

I HEARD HE WAS GOING TO MAKE THE HEEL IN THE FRONT IN 2008!!!!!.. i had no idea what that meant!!!!! i mean, it is something new/visionary... but could you imagine trying to walk on those??

I like a lot of the stuff that Marc Jacobs designs, but I would never wear this shoe. Everyone would think i was crazy. And there's just no way i could keep my balance in them.

What the :wtf: They make me feel like I am looking at the pic sideways and I need to turn my head to see it correctly :lol: I wonder who the first celeb to sport those beauties will be :nuts:

Yikes! How is the heel supported? Is there a metal support built into the sole? I'd love to try these on in person, just for the fun of it. I couldn't see them being very practical, though.